- 2019. Polymeric 3D scaffolds for tissue regeneration: Evaluation of biopolymer nanocomposite reinforced with cellulose nanofibrils. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. 94: 867-878. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2018.10.026
- 2019. Inflammatory responses and tissue reactions to wood-Based nanocellulose scaffolds. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. 97: 208-221. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2018.11.068
- 2019. Wood-based nanocellulose and bioactive glass modified gelatin-alginate bioinks for 3d bioprinting of bone cells. Biofabrication. 11. doi: 10.1088/1758-5090/ab0692
- 2018. Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. 19: 4307-4319. doi: 10.1021/acs.biomac.8b01194
- 2017. Cytocompatibility of Wood-Derived Cellulose Nanofibril Hydrogels with Different Surface Chemistry. Biomacromolecules. 18: 1238-1248. doi: 10.1021/acs.biomac.6b01911
Reports and theses
- 2018. Wood-Based Nanocellulose Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering Applications. University of Bergen.