- 2018. Convergent evolution of bilaterian nerve cords. Nature. 45-50.
- 2017. Clustered brachiopod Hox genes are not expressed collinearly and are associated with lophotrochozoan novelties. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. E1913-E1922.
- 2014. Development and juvenile anatomy of the nemertodermatid Meara stichopi (Bock) Westblad 1949 (Acoelomorpha). Frontiers in Zoology.
- 2013. Mesodermal gene expression in the acoel isodiametra pulchra indicates a low number of mesodermal cell types and the endomesodermal origin of the gonads. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- 2009. A Signal Peptide Library Approach as a Novel Tool to Improve Synthesis and Secretion of Recombinant Proteins.