VISITING RESEARCHER, Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow
- Visitor AddressFosswinckelsgt. 65007 BergenRoom531
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- Beyond "one-size-fits-all" platforms: Applying Campbell's paradigm to test personalized energy advice in the Netherlands. Starke, A.D., Willemsen, M.C. and Snijders, C.C.P. Energy Research and Social Science, 2020. PDF
- With a little help from my peers: Depicting social norms in a recommender interface to promote energy conservation. Starke, A.D., Willemsen, M.C. and Snijders, C.C.P. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference of Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI), 2020. PDF
- Supporting energy-efficient choices using Rasch-based recommender interfaces. Starke, A.D. Dissertation - Eindhoven University of Technology, 2019. PDF
- RecSys Challenges in achieving sustainable eating habits. Starke, A.D. Proceedings of the 4th workshop on Health Recommender Systems, 2019. PDF
- The effectiveness of advice solicitation and social peers in an energy recommender system. Starke, A.D. Proceedings of the 6th Joint Workshop on Interfaces and Human Decision-making, 2019. PDF
- Food for tomorrow: How can we help users to eat more sustainably? We focus on the case of recommender systems and how algorithms and interfaces should be adapted to persuade user choices, but in terms of content and presentation.
- News Recommender Systems: How can we help journalists and consumers to discover news content that is more diverse?