- 2020. The Seven Sisters Hydrothermal System: First Record of Shallow Hybrid Mineralization Hosted in Mafic Volcaniclasts on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge. Minerals. 439.
- 2017. Magnetic exploration of a low-temperature ultramafic-hosted hydrothermal site (Lost City, 30°N, MAR). Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 40-45.
- 2016. Time-series measurements of bubble plume variability and water column methane distribution above Southern Hydrate Ridge, Oregon. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 1182-1196.
- 2016. Geologic evolution of the Lost City Hydrothermal Field. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 375-394.
- 2015. The use of synthetic aperture sonar to survey seafloor massive sulfide deposits. Journal of Ocean Technology. 48-65.
- 2015. Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge, NORMAR/CGB 2015 Test Cruise, R/V G.O.SARS, Senter for Geobiologi. .
- 2014. ECO2 WP result summary report relevant for "Environmental Best practise". .
- 2014. Techniques for importing and visualizing HiSAS cm-scale bathymetry.
- 2014. Synthetic aperture sonar imaging of shallow hydrothermal systems on the northern Kolbeinsey Ridge.
- 2014. Synthetic aperture sonar as a tool for rapid high-resolution deposit estimation.
- 2014. High-resolution imaging of seafloor hydrothermal systems using synthetic aperture sonar.
- 2013. Oceanic Core Complexes on the Mohns Ridge.