- 2020. Trajectories of psychological distress during recovery from polysubstance use disorder. Addiction Research and Theory. 1-8.
- 2019. “A life more ordinary” Processes of 5-year recovery from substance abuse. Experiences of 30 recovered service users. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-9.
- 2019. Measuring cognitive impairment in young adults with polysubstance use disorder with MoCA or BRIEF-A – The significance of psychiatric symptoms. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 21-27.
- 2019. Evolution of impulsive–compulsive behaviors and cognition in Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Neurology. 259-266.
- 2018. Psykologisk behandling av ikke-motoriske symptomer ved parkinsons sykdom. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 1108-1116.
- 2018. Dopaminergic and opioid pathways associated with impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-9.
- 2017. One-year sobriety improves satisfaction with life, executive functions and psychological distress among patients with polysubstance use disorder. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 81-87.
- 2017. One-year abstinence improves ADHD symptoms among patients with polysubstance use disorder. Addictive Behaviors Reports. 96-101.
- 2017. Impulsive and Compulsive Behaviors in Parkinson’s Disease: The Norwegian ParkWest Study. Journal of Parkinson's Disease. 183-191.
- 2017. How to Maintain High Retention Rates in Long-Term Research on Addiction: A Case Report. Journal of Social Work Practice in The Addictions. 374-387.
- 2016. Assessment of executive function in patients with substance use disorder: A comparison of inventory- and performance-based assessment. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 1-8.
- 2020. Impulsive and compulsive behaviors in Parkinson's disease: Impact on quality of and satisfaction with life, and caregiver burden. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 27-30.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Is psychosis associated with impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease? Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 110-111.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Impulse-control disorders in Parkinson's Disease: A meta-analysis and review of case-control studies. 1-15.
- 2017. Behandling av odontofobi for pasienter med post-traumatiske plager : en litteraturoversikt. 682-686.