Climate dynamics, physical oceanography
- Thresholds in the Arctic halocline and sea-ice system
- Arctic halocline and sea-ice in past climates and future scenarios
- 2018. A spatiotemporal reconstruction of sea-surface temperatures in the North Atlantic during Dansgaard-Oeschger events 5-8. Climate of the Past. 14: 901-922. doi: 10.5194/cp-14-901-2018
- 2017. Connecting ocean heat transport changes from the mid-latitudes to the Arctic Ocean. Geophysical Research Letters. 44: 1899-1908. doi: 10.1002/2016GL071333
- 2017. The ocean version of the Lagrangian analysis tool LAGRANTO. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. 34: 1723-1741. doi: 10.1175/JTECH-D-16-0198.1
- 2016. Consequences of future increased arctic runoff on Arctic Ocean stratification, circulation, and sea ice cover. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans. 121: 617-637. doi: 10.1002/2015JC011156
- 2015. Response of Arctic Ocean stratification to changing river runoff in a column model. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans. 120: 2655-2675. doi: 10.1002/2014JC010571
- 2013. First long-term deployment Of Argo float in Baltic Sea : Argo's inaugural operation in shallow, low-salinity water. Sea Technology. 54: 41-44.
- 2018. BASIC:-Boundary Layers in the Arctic Atmosphere, Seas and Ice Dynamics - SKD Strategic Project January 2015 – December 2017. NERSC Technical Report. 388. Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center, Bergen.
- 2016. The Arctic Ocean in a Fresh and Warm Future. Universitetet i Bergen.
Master's Degree in Geophysics, University of Helsinki
Master's thesis: Convection in the Greenland Sea: Model and Observations2010
Bachelors degree in Geophysics, University of Helsinki
Bachelor's thesis: Denmark Strait Overflow