My field of research is in Molecular bioenergetics and Signalling. Specifically, I seek to identify and elucidate the regulatory mechanisms that govern cellular interplay between vitamin-derived coenzymes in metabolism and cellular signalling.
- (2020). Targeted mutagenesis of Δ5 and Δ6 fatty acyl desaturases induce dysregulation of lipid metabolism in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). BMC Genomics. 14 pages.
- (2020). A tool-box for analyses and functional studies of marine microalgae and salmonids.
- (2019). CRISPR/Cas9-mediated editing of Δ5 and Δ6 desaturases impairs Δ8-desaturation and docosahexaenoic acid synthesis in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Scientific Reports. 1-13.
- (2019). CRISPR/Cas9-mediated ablation of elovl2 in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) inhibits elongation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and induces Srebp-1 and target genes. Scientific Reports. 1-13.
- (2018). THE EFFECT OF HIGH UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS ON ANTIOXIDANT STATUS IN elovl2 KNOCKOUT ATLANTIC SALMON.
- (2017). Enterering a new era in aquaculture through biotechnology.