Alexander Richard Craig-Craven
- Phone+47 55 58 62 20
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2023). Functional changes in GABA and glutamate during motor learning. eNeuro.
- (2022). Virtual Ontogeny of Cortical Growth Preceding Mental Illness. Biological Psychiatry. 299-313.
- (2022). The NADPARK study: A randomized phase I trial of nicotinamide riboside supplementation in Parkinson's disease. Cell Metabolism. 396-407.e6.
- (2022). Pilot-RCT Finds No Evidence for Modulation of Neuronal Networks of Auditory Hallucinations by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation. Brain Sciences. 1-18.
- (2022). Neural activation in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex precedes conscious experience of being in or out of a transient hallucinatory state. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 1-10.
- (2022). Default mode network alterations underlie auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 24-32.
- (2022). Comparison of seven modelling algorithms for γ-aminobutyric acid–edited proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NMR in Biomedicine.
- (2021). White matter microstructural differences between hallucinating and non-hallucinating schizophrenia spectrum patients. Diagnostics (Basel). 1-14.
- (2021). Simultaneous measurement of the BOLD effect and metabolic changes in response to visual stimulation using the mega-press sequence at 3 T. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- (2021). Negative valence of hallucinatory voices as predictor of cortical glutamatergic metabolite levels in schizophrenia patients. Brain and Behavior.
- (2021). Glutamate- and GABA-Modulated Connectivity in Auditory Hallucinations—A Combined Resting State fMRI and MR Spectroscopy Study. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-10.
- (2021). Frequency drift in MR spectroscopy at 3T. NeuroImage. 13 pages.
- (2021). Combined fMRI region- and network-analysis reveal new insights of top-down modulation of bottom-up processes in auditory laterality. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. 1-13.
- (2020). The association of PTSD symptom severity with amygdala nuclei volumes in traumatized youths. Translational Psychiatry. 1-10.
- (2020). Interactive visual exploration of metabolite ratios in MR spectroscopy studies. Computers & graphics. 1-12.
- (2020). Glutamatergic modulation of auditory cortex connectivity with attentional brain networks in unpredictable perceptual environment. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2020). Comparison of Multivendor Single-Voxel MR Spectroscopy Data Acquired in Healthy Brain at 26 Sites. Radiology.
- (2020). Brain age prediction reveals aberrant brain white matter in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: A multisample diffusion tensor imaging study. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging. 1095-1103.
- (2020). A multimodal study of the effects of tDCS on dorsolateral prefrontal and temporo-parietal areas during dichotic listening. European Journal of Neuroscience. 1-11.
- (2019). No effects of anodal tDCS on local GABA and GLx levels in the left posterior superior temporal gyrus. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-10.
- (2019). Multi-vendor standardized sequence for edited magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NeuroImage. 425-431.
- (2019). MEGA-PRESS and PRESS measure oxidation of glutathione in a phantom. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 32-37.
- (2019). Intra-Regional Glu-GABA vs Inter-Regional Glu-Glu Imbalance: A 1H-MRS Study of the Neurochemistry of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations in Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- (2019). Big GABA II: Water-referenced edited MR spectroscopy at 25 research sites. NeuroImage. 537-548.
- (2018). Sex- and sex hormone-related variations in energy-metabolic frontal brain asymmetries: A magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. NeuroImage. 817-825.
- (2018). Prefrontal glutamate levels predict altered amygdala–prefrontal connectivity in traumatized youths. Psychological Medicine. 1-9.
- (2018). Cortical plasticity after surgical tendon transfer in tetraplegics. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 234-245.
- (2018). Cerebral functional magnetic resonance imaging and multifocal visual evoked potentials in a patient with unexplained impairment of visual function: A case report. Case Reports in Ophthalmology. 269-278.
- (2017). Within- and between-session reproducibility of GABA measurements with MR spectroscopy. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 421-430.
- (2017). The impact of traumatic stress on Pavlovian biases. Psychological Medicine. 327-336.
- (2017). Big GABA: Edited MR spectroscopy at 24 research sites. NeuroImage. 32-45.
- (2015). Resting-state glutamatergic neurotransmission is related to the peak latency of the auditory mismatch negativity (MMN) for duration deviants: An 1H-MRS-EEG study. Psychophysiology. 1131-1139.
- (2015). Glutamate as a mediating transmitter for auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia: A 1H MRS study. . Schizophrenia Research. 252-260.
- (2015). Default-mode network functional connectivity is closely related to metabolic activity. Human Brain Mapping. 2027-2038.
- (2015). Brain MR spectroscopy in autism spectrum disorder—the GABA excitatory/inhibitory imbalance theory revisited. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 1-12.
- (2014). Impact of glutamate levels on neuronal response and cognitive abilities in schizophrenia. NeuroImage: Clinical. 576-584.
- (2014). Association between brain activation (fMRI), cognition and school performance in extremely preterm and term born children. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 427-432.
- (2013). Dichotic listening, executive functions and grey matter cortical volume in patients with schizophrenia and healthy controls. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 443-450.
- (2018). Trend towards glutamate changes after tDCS in the left dorsolateral prefrontal and temporo-parietal cortex .
- (2018). Measurement bias under functional spectroscopy conditions: A simulation study.
- (2015). Aberrant association between glutamate and salience network functional connectivity in schizophrenia.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)