Support towards various funding sources such as Research Council of Norway, EU Horizon2020, Norwegian Cancer Society, Bergen Research Foundation (BFS), and others
Assistance to the researchers during the application writing process
Mobilization towards relevant calls
- (2018). Thioridazine inhibits autophagy and sensitizes glioblastoma cells to temozolomide. International Journal of Cancer. 1735-1745.
- (2013). The DNA repair protein ALKBH2 mediates temozolomide resistance in human glioblastoma cells. Neuro-Oncology. 269-278.
- (2012). The arsenic-based cure of acute promyelocytic leukemia promotes cytoplasmic sequestration of PML and PML/RARA through inhibition of PML body recycling. Blood. 847-857.
- (2010). Subcellular distribution of nuclear import-defective isoforms of the promyelocytic leukemia protein. BMC Molecular Biology. 12 pages.
- (2009). Cell-cycle regulation and dynamics of cytoplasmic compartments containing the promyelocytic leukemia protein and nucleoporins. Journal of Cell Science. 1201-1210.
- (2007). Replication protein A prevents accumulation of single-stranded telomeric DNA in cells that use alternative lengthening of telomeres. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). 7267-7278.
- (2006). Promyelocytic leukemia nuclear bodies are predetermined processing sites for damaged DNA. Journal of Cell Science. 3284-3295.
- (2010). The Expression and Localization of Id1 and Id3 in Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- (2005). Characterization of a functional interplay between promyelocytic leukemia protein & replication protein A.
- (2012). Promyelocytic leukemia bodies – functions and dynamics.
- (2010). APPLICATION OF A NOVEL P53 REPORTER ASSAY IN HUMAN GLIOBLASTOMA CELLS. Neuro-Oncology. 96-96.