Researching gene expression of Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrom type 1 (APS-1) and Addison's disease, using bulk and single cell RNA sequencing.
Part of the K.G. Jebsen center for autoimmune diseases and the Genomics Group of the medical genetics department (MGM).
- 2018. Sensing foul AIRE: Investigating possible reporter genes for AIRE mutations. Klinisk institutt 2, Universitetet i Bergen.
- (2022). BRCA1 Norway: comparison of classification for BRCA1 germline variants detected in families with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancer between different laboratories. Familial Cancer. 389-398.
- (2021). Transcriptional changes in regulatory T cells from patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1 suggest functional impairment of lipid metabolism and gut homing. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-12.
- (2021). Mechanistic dissection of dominant AIRE mutations in mouse models reveals AIRE autoregulation. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM).
- (2021). GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 1-14.