- (2023). Reduced heart rate variability during mania in a repeated naturalistic observational study. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- (2023). Focal adhesion is associated with lithium response in bipolar disorder: evidence from a network-based multi-omics analysis. Molecular Psychiatry. 14 pages.
- (2022). Long-Short Ensemble Network for Bipolar Manic-Euthymic State Recognition Based on Wrist-Worn Sensors. IEEE pervasive computing. 20-31.
- (2022). Complexity and variability analyses of motor activity distinguish mood states in Bipolar Disorder. PLOS ONE. 1-19.
- (2021). HYPERAKTIV: An Activity Dataset from Patients with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). MMSys '21: Proceedings of the 12th ACM Multimedia Systems Conference.
- (2021). Correction of depression‐associated circadian rhythm abnormalities is associated with lithium‐response in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders.
- (2021). Clinical Predictors of Non‐Response to Lithium Treatment in The Pharmacogenomics of Bipolar Disorder (PGBD) Study. Bipolar Disorders. 821-831.
- (2018). Chronotype and cellular circadian rhythms predict the clinical response to lithium maintenance treatment in patients with bipolar disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology. 620-628.
- (2021). Motor activity analyses distinguish manic and euthymic mood states in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders.
- (2021). Motor activity analyses distinguish manic and euthymic mood states in bipolar disorder.
- (2019). Bipolar Disorder with Comorbid Migraine May Respond Poorly to Lithium Treatment.
- (2017). Lipidomics in Patients Receiving ECT.