- 2019. Identification and Description of the Key Molecular Components of the Egg Strings of the Salmon Louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis) . Genes.
- 2019. Evolutionary expression differences of creatine synthesis-related genes: Implications for skeletal muscle metabolism in fish. Scientific Reports. 1-8.
- 2019. A molecular survey of programmed cell death in rainbow trout: Structural and functional specifications of apoptotic key molecules. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. 57-69.
- 2018. A novel gene‐family involved in spermatophore generation in the economically important salmon louse Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Molecular Reproduction and Development. 478-489.
- 2017. Systematic identification and characterization of stress-inducible heat shock proteins (HSPs) in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Cell stress & chaperones (Print). 127-139.
- 2017. Microarray-predicted marker genes and molecular pathways indicating crowding stress in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture. 355-365.
- 2017. Identification of genes involved in cold-shock response in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Journal of Genetics. 701-706.
- 2016. Transcriptome sequencing of maraena whitefish (Coregonus maraena). Marine Genomics. 27-29.
- 2019. Main components of the egg strings of salmon lice.
- 2017. Understanding male reproduction in sea lice.
- 2018. Sex in salmon lice (Lepeophtheirus salmonis).
- 2018. Sex determination and reproduction in the sea louse – the biggest enemy of salmon farming.
- 2017. Characterization of genes involved in the male reproductive system of salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis).