Interprofessional collaboration: child welfare - school
Unintended placement placement relocation from foster-care
- 2021. “The troublesome other and I”: Parallel stories of separated parents in prolonged conflicts. Journal of Marital & Family Therapy. 52-68.
- 2021. «Redde for å miste, redde for å kreve, redde for å være vanskelige»: Relasjonen mellom barneverntjenesten og slektsfosterhjem. Tidsskriftet Norges Barnevern.
- 2021. When your source of livelihood also becomes the source of your discomfort: the perception of work–family conflict among child welfare workers. European Journal of Social Work.
- 2020. Substance-related problems among adolescents in child welfare services: A comparison between individuals receiving in-home services and those in foster care. Children and Youth Services Review.
- 2020. Lean on me: A scoping review of the essence of workplace support among child welfare workers. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-17.
- 2020. Barnevernets undersøkelsesarbeid- fra bekymring til beslutning. Samlede resultater og anbefalinger. .
- 2019. “We felt completely left to ourselves.” Foster parents' views on placement disruption. Child & Family Social Work. 90-97.
- 2019. Når barnevernet undersøker - Barnevernets undersøkelsesarbeid - delrapport 4. .
Unintended placement relocations from foster care
Fields of competence