Interprofessional collaboration: child welfare - school
Unintended placement placement relocation from foster-care
- 2020. Lean on me: A scoping review of the essence of workplace support among child welfare workers. 1-17.
- 2019. “We felt completely left to ourselves.” Foster parents' views on placement disruption. Child & Family Social Work. 90-97.
- 2019. “Keeping balance”, “Keeping distance” and “Keeping on with life”: Child positions in divorced families with prolonged conflicts. Children and youth services review. 108-119.
- 2019. Når barnevernet undersøker - Barnevernets undersøkelsesarbeid - delrapport 4. .
- 2019. Barnevernets undersøkelsesarbeid.
- 2019. Barnevernets undersøkelser: hva kjennetegner saker der barnet har innvandrerbakgrunn?
- 2018. School competence among adolescents in low-income families: does parenting style matter? Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2285-2294.
- 2018. Precarious participation: Exploring ethnic minority youth's narratives about out-of-home placement in Norway. Children and youth services review. 341-347.
- 2018. Detection of child maltreatment, the role of dental health personnel – A national cross-sectional study among public dental health personnel in Norway.
- 2018. Barn som ikke registreres. Erfaringskompetanse.no.
Unintended placement relocations from foster care
Fields of competence