Interprofessional collaboration: child welfare - school
Unintended placement placement relocation from foster-care
- (2021). “The troublesome other and I”: Parallel stories of separated parents in prolonged conflicts. Journal of Marital & Family Therapy. 52-68.
- (2021). Å leve i krysspresset mellom foreldrerollen og kreftsykdommen’ - En kvalitativ studie av unge voksne kreftpasienters erfaringer. Tidsskrift for velferdsforskning. 1-14.
- (2021). «Redde for å miste, redde for å kreve, redde for å være vanskelige»: Relasjonen mellom barneverntjenesten og slektsfosterhjem. Tidsskriftet Norges Barnevern. 20-39.
- (2021). When your source of livelihood also becomes the source of your discomfort: the perception of work–family conflict among child welfare workers. European Journal of Social Work. 12 pages.
- (2021). Mental health, adverse life events and health service use among Norwegian youth in the child welfare system: Results from a population-based study. Child & Family Social Work. 601-616.
- (2020). Substance-related problems among adolescents in child welfare services: A comparison between individuals receiving in-home services and those in foster care. Children and Youth Services Review.
- (2020). Lean on me: A scoping review of the essence of workplace support among child welfare workers. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-17.
- (2020). Barnevernets undersøkelsesarbeid- fra bekymring til beslutning. Samlede resultater og anbefalinger. .
- (2019). “We felt completely left to ourselves.” Foster parents' views on placement disruption. Child & Family Social Work. 90-97.
- (2019). “Keeping balance”, “Keeping distance” and “Keeping on with life”: Child positions in divorced families with prolonged conflicts. Children and Youth Services Review. 108-119.
Unintended placement relocations from foster care
Fields of competence