- 2016. Socio-economic status and reproduction among adults born with an oral cleft: A population-based cohort study in Norway. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2014. Does postponement of first pregnancy increase gender differences in sickness absence? A register based analysis of Norwegian employees in 1993-2007. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Age, occupational class and sickness absence during pregnancy: a retrospective analysis study of the Norwegian population registry. BMJ Open.
- 2013. A population based validation study of self-reported pensions and benefits: the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). BMC Research Notes. 10 pages.
- 2010. Klasseforskjeller i sykefravær i Norge : en sammenligning av ulike klasseskjemaer. Sosiologisk Tidsskrift. 355-377.
- 2020. Time for global health diplomacy. The Lancet. 1691-1692.
- 2015. Women's sickness absence in contemporary Norway. The impact of lass, motherhodd, and pregnancy.
- 2019. The Norwegian Patient Registry and the Norwegian Registry for Primary Health Care: Research potential of two nationwide healthcare registries. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-7.
Doctoral thesis is about gender, parenthood, pregnancy, and sickness absence. The articles are based on quantitative analyses of the Norwegian Level of Living Survey and Norwegian registry data (Fd-Trygd). During her research project, she has had a research stay at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she visited Professor Arne Kalleberg and attended his classes on «Work and occupations».