- 2019. The Norwegian Patient Registry and the Norwegian Registry for Primary Health Care: Research potential of two nationwide healthcare registries. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-7. doi: 10.1177/1403494819859737
- 2016. Socio-economic status and reproduction among adults born with an oral cleft: A population-based cohort study in Norway. PLoS ONE. 11. 11 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0162196
- 2014. Age, occupational class and sickness absence during pregnancy: a retrospective analysis study of the Norwegian population registry. BMJ Open. 4. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2013-004381
- 2014. Does postponement of first pregnancy increase gender differences in sickness absence? A register based analysis of Norwegian employees in 1993-2007. PLoS ONE. 9. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093006
- 2013. A population based validation study of self-reported pensions and benefits: the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). BMC Research Notes. 6. 10 pages. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-6-27
- 2010. Klasseforskjeller i sykefravær i Norge : en sammenligning av ulike klasseskjemaer. Sosiologisk Tidsskrift. 18: 355-377.
- 2015. Women's sickness absence in contemporary Norway. The impact of lass, motherhodd, and pregnancy. University of Bergen.
Doctoral thesis is about gender, parenthood, pregnancy, and sickness absence. The articles are based on quantitative analyses of the Norwegian Level of Living Survey and Norwegian registry data (Fd-Trygd). During her research project, she has had a research stay at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she visited Professor Arne Kalleberg and attended his classes on «Work and occupations».