- (2020). Runaway multi-allelic copy number variation at the α-defensin locus in African and Asian populations. Scientific Reports. 1-8.
- (2017). An Experimental Study of Gas Influx in Oil-Based Drilling Fluids for Improved Modelling of High-Pressure, High-Temperature Wells. SPE Drilling & Completion. 245-254.
- (2014). U-251 revisited: genetic drift and phenotypic consequences of long-term cultures of glioblastoma cells . Cancer Medicine. 812-824.
- (2013). Tumor versus stromal cells in culture-survival of the fittest? PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2013). A novel, diffusely infiltrative xenograft model of human anaplastic oligodendroglioma with mutations in FUBP1, CIC, and IDH1. PLOS ONE. e59773.
- (2011). Expression of the progenitor marker NG2/CSPG4 predicts poor survival and resistance to ionising radiation in glioblastoma. Acta Neuropathologica. 495-510.
- (2009). Long-term cultures of bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stem cells frequently undergo spontaneous malignant transformation. Cancer Research. 5331-5339.
- (2008). A novel eGFP-expressing immunodeficient mouse model to study tumor-host interactions. The FASEB Journal. 3120-3128.
- (2016). Kick Detection Capability of Oil-based muds in Well Control Situations.
- (2017). Rheology of CO2 – CH4 hydrates measured in a concentric pressure cell.
- (2016). Impact on Oil-Based Drilling Fluid Properties from Gas Influx at HPHT Conditions.
- (2015). Smart materials and fluid properties in oil well applications.
- (2015). SPE-173865-MS Experimental Gas Absorption in Petroleum Fluids at HPHT Conditions.
- (2015). Drilling fluid rheology at challenging drilling conditions - an experimental study using a 1000 bar pressure cell.
- (2012). Spontaneous Transformation of Stem Cells In Vitro and the Issue of Cross-Contamination. International Journal of Biological Sciences. 1051-1052.
- (2012). Comment to: "Spontaneous transformation of adult mesenchymal stem cells from cynomolgus macaques in vitro" by Z. Ren et al. Exp. Cell Res. 317 (2011) 2950-2957, Spontaneous transformation of mesenchymal stem cells in culture: Facts or fiction? Experimental Cell Research. 441-443.
Reader opinion piece
- (2010). Spontaneous Malignant Transformation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Reflects Cross-Contamination: Putting the Research Field on Track - Letter. Cancer Research. 6393-6396.
- (2012). Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Cancer Research – Biosafety and characterization of in vitro models.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Rheology of CO2 - CH4 hydrates measured in a concentric pressure cell. 8 pages.
- (2015). SPE-173865-MS Experimental Gas Absorption in Petroleum Fluids at HPHT Conditions. 9 pages.
- (2015). Drilling fluid rheology at challenging drilling conditions - an experimental study using a 1000 bare pressure cell. 7 pages.
- (2014). Rheological comparison of bentonite based and KCl/polymer based drilling fluids. 6 pages.
- (2014). Rheological comparison of bentonite based and KCl/polymer based drilling fluids.
- (2014). A New Method for Determining the Effect of Gas Influx on Petroleum Related Fluids.
- (2013). A new Method for Determining the Effect of Gas Influx on Petroleum Related Fluids.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Is elevated neutrophil count and neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio a cause or consequence of schizophrenia?—a scoping review. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 10 pages.
- (2013). Mesenchymal stem cell signaling in cancer progression. Cancer Treatment Reviews. 180-188.
- (2016). Kick Detection Capability of Oil-Based Muds in Well Control Situations. . In:
- (2016). SPE Bergen One Day Seminar, 20 April, Grieghallen, Bergen, Norway. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- (2016). Impact on Oil-Based Drilling Fluid Properties from Gas Influx at HPHT Conditions. 11 pages. In:
- (2016). IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, 1-3 March, Fort Worth, Texas, USA. Society of Petroleum Engineers.