- 2019. Two tales of Annexin A2 knock-down: One of compensatory effects by antisense RNA and another of a highly active hairpin ribozyme. Biochemical Pharmacology. 253-263.
- 2017. Post-translational modifications of Annexin A2 are linked to its association with perinuclear nonpolysomal mRNP complexes. FEBS Open Bio. 160-173.
- 2016. Reactive oxygen species exert opposite effects on Tyr23 phosphorylation of the nuclear and cortical pools of annexin A2. Journal of Cell Science. 314-328.
- 2014. Effect of serine phosphorylation and ser25 phospho-mimicking mutations on nuclear localisation and ligand interactions of annexin A2. Journal of Molecular Biology. 2486-2499.
- 2013. Domains I and IV of annexin A2 affect the formation and integrity of in vitro capillary-like networks. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- 2016. Extracellular vesicles released from cells exposed to reactive oxygen species increase annexin A2 expression and survival of target cells exposed to the same conditions. Communicative & Integrative Biology.
- 2017. Effekt av utvalgte unike naturstoffer på celleviabilitet og sårtilheling i nevroendokrine PC12 celler med særlig fokus på Annexin A2.
- 2016. Annexin A7 and Annexin A11 as mRNA-binding Proteins.
- 2015. The RNA-Binding Abilities of the Rat Annexins.
- 2013. The Localization and Binding to mRNA of Wild Type Annexin A2 and Its Tyrosine-23 Mutants.
- 2011. Mutations of Serine 25 of Annexin A2 and their Effects on Structure and Function.
- 2015. Phosphorylation of Annexin A2. Regulation of subcellular localisation and function.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Protein phosphorylation and its role in the regulation of Annexin A2 function. 2515-2529.
- 2012. Multiple roles of annexin A2 in post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression. 401-412.