- (2021). Reintroduction of dj-1 in müller cells inhibits retinal degeneration in the dj-1 deficient retina. Antioxidants. 18 pages.
- (2019). Dysregulation in the Brain Protein Profile of Zebrafish Lacking the Parkinson’s Disease-Related Protein DJ-1. Molecular Neurobiology. 1-17.
- (2018). Astroglial DJ-1 over-expression up-regulates proteins involved in redox regulation and is neuroprotective in vivo. Redox Biology. 237-247.
- (2016). Quantitative proteomics analysis of zebrafish exposed to sub-lethal dosages of β-methyl-amino-L-alanine (BMAA). Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Algal toxin azaspiracid-1 induces early neuronal differentiation and alters peripherin isoform stoichiometry. Marine Drugs. 7390-7402.
- (2010). Increased interaction between DJ-1 and the Mi-2/nucleosome remodelling and deacetylase complex during cellular stress. Proteomics. 1494-1504.
- (2000). Adrenaline potentiates PI 3-kinase in platelets stimulated with thrombin and SFRLLN: role of secreted ADP. FEBS Letters. 62-66.
- (2016). Functional Analysis of the DJ-1 Protein Using a CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout of the Park7 Gene in Zebrafish.
- (2018). Role of the Parkinsons Disease-related protein DJ-1 in redox control and neuronal protection.
- (2018). Functional Analysis of the DJ-1 Protein Using a CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout of the Park7 Gene in Zebrafish.
- (2016). A protective function of increased glial DJ-1 expression in a zebrafish model of Parkinson’s disease.
- (2015). High-definition quanlitative and quantitative proteomics of a Parkinson´s disease zebrafish model.