- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- (2022). Teachers' voices on the unspoken oracy construct: "Oracy-the taken-for-granted competence". Acta Didactica Norden (ADNO).
- (2022). Rhetoric, oracy and citizenship: curricular innovations from Scotland, Slovenia and Norway. Literacy. 253-263.
- (2019). ORACY MATTERS. INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE ON ORACY. L1-Educational Studies in Language and Literature. 1-9.
- (2019). Assessing oracy: Chasing the teachers' unspoken oracy construct across disciplines in the land-scape between policy and freedom. L1-Educational Studies in Language and Literature. 1-24.
- (2018). Refleksjonsøkter og trekantsamarbeid i «tur-retur»- praksis . Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- (2016). En lærende praksistrekant. Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- (2019). How Teachers Understand, Teach, and Assess Oracy: Stability and variation in teachers’ practice.
- (2018). The Teachers' Voices on Standards of Oracy.
- (2018). Teachers' Voices on the Standards of the Assessment of Oracy.
- (2018). Teachers' Voices on the Complexity of the Oracy Construct.
- (2018). Teacher Students' Voices on Practicum Standards.
- (2018). Chasing the Teachers' Oracy Construct in the Landscape between Policy and Freedom.
- (2018). Assessment of Oracy: Chasing the Teachers' Uspoken Oracy Construct Across Disciplines in a Landscape Between Policy and Freedom.
- (2017). Tour-retour ticket in teacher training.
- (2017). Preliminary Results: Assesssing Oracy as a Key Competence.
- (2017). Assessing Oracy: Chasing the Construct .
- (2017). A Scrutiny of Oracy as a Key Competency.
- (2016). Didactics as a Tool for Oral Skills.
- (2020). The educational challenge of oracy - a rhetorical approach: Exploring and articulating the oracy construct in Norwegian schools.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2023). Lærerstudenters opplevelse av sammenheng mellom undervisning og praksis. 17 pages.
- (2018). Assessment of Oracy.
- (2016). Orality and Didactics.
- (2015). Optimizing Elementary Education Student Learning while Meeting Partnership Schools - a Pilot Study.
- (2020). Students’ voices on the unspoken oracy construct. “Find out how to do it on your own!”. 192-213. In:
- (2020). Language Assessment Literacy: From Theory to Practice. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)