- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- (2019). Assessing oracy: Chasing the teachers’ unspoken oracy construct across disciplines in the landscape between policy and freedom. Contribution to a special issue on Assessing Oracy, edited by Anne-Grete Kaldahl, Antonia Bachinger, and Gert Rijlaarsdam. L1-Educational Stud-ies in Language and Literature, 19, 1-24. https://doi.org/10.17239/L1ESLL-2019.19.03.02. L1-Educational Studies in Language and Literature.
- (2018). Refleksjonsøkter og trekantsamarbeid i «tur-retur»- praksis . Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- (2016). En lærende praksistrekant. Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- (2019). How Teachers Understand, Teach, and Assess Oracy: Stability and variation in teachers’ practice.
- (2018). The Teachers' Voices on Standards of Oracy.
- (2018). Teachers' Voices on the Standards of the Assessment of Oracy.
- (2018). Teachers' Voices on the Complexity of the Oracy Construct.
- (2018). Teacher Students' Voices on Practicum Standards.
- (2018). Chasing the Teachers' Oracy Construct in the Landscape between Policy and Freedom.
- (2018). Assessment of Oracy: Chasing the Teachers' Uspoken Oracy Construct Across Disciplines in a Landscape Between Policy and Freedom.
- (2017). Tour-retour ticket in teacher training.
- (2017). Preliminary Results: Assesssing Oracy as a Key Competence.
- (2017). Assessing Oracy: Chasing the Construct .
- (2017). A Scrutiny of Oracy as a Key Competency.
- (2016). Didactics as a Tool for Oral Skills.
- (2020). The educational challenge of oracy - a rhetorical approach: Exploring and articulating the oracy construct in Norwegian schools.
- (2018). Assessment of Oracy.
- (2016). Orality and Didactics.
- (2015). Optimizing Elementary Education Student Learning while Meeting Partnership Schools - a Pilot Study.
- (2020). Students’ voices on the unspoken oracy construct. “Find out how to do it on your own!”. 192-213. In:
- (2020). Language Assessment Literacy: From Theory to Practice. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.