- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- 2019. Assessing oracy: Chasing the teachers’ unspoken oracy construct across disciplines in the landscape between policy and freedom. Contribution to a special issue on Assessing Oracy, edited by Anne-Grete Kaldahl, Antonia Bachinger, and Gert Rijlaarsdam. L1-Educational Stud-ies in Language and Literature, 19, 1-24. https://doi.org/10.17239/L1ESLL-2019.19.03.02. L1-Educational Studies in Language and Literature.
- 2018. Refleksjonsøkter og trekantsamarbeid i «tur-retur»- praksis . Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- 2016. En lærende praksistrekant. Skandinavisk tidsskrift for yrker og profesjoner i utvikling.
- 2019. How Teachers Understand, Teach, and Assess Oracy: Stability and variation in teachers’ practice.
- 2018. The Teachers' Voices on Standards of Oracy.
- 2018. Teachers' Voices on the Standards of the Assessment of Oracy.
- 2018. Teachers' Voices on the Complexity of the Oracy Construct.
- 2018. Teacher Students' Voices on Practicum Standards.
- 2018. Chasing the Teachers' Oracy Construct in the Landscape between Policy and Freedom.
- 2018. Assessment of Oracy: Chasing the Teachers' Uspoken Oracy Construct Across Disciplines in a Landscape Between Policy and Freedom.
- 2017. Tour-retour ticket in teacher training.
- 2017. Preliminary Results: Assesssing Oracy as a Key Competence.
- 2017. Assessing Oracy: Chasing the Construct .
- 2017. A Scrutiny of Oracy as a Key Competency.
- 2016. Didactics as a Tool for Oral Skills.
- 2018. Assessment of Oracy.
- 2016. Orality and Didactics.
- 2015. Optimizing Elementary Education Student Learning while Meeting Partnership Schools - a Pilot Study.