- (2019). Absence of the proteoglycan decorin reduces glucose tolerance in overfed male mice. Scientific Reports.
- (2017). Mutations in MAPKBP1 cause juvenile or late-onset cilia-independent nephronophthisis. American Journal of Human Genetics. 323-333.
- (2015). High myopia-excavated optic disc anomaly associated with a frameshift mutation in the MYC-binding protein 2 gene (MYCBP2). American Journal of Ophthalmology. 973-979.
- (2015). Development of congenital stromal corneal dystrophy is dependent on export and extracellular deposition of truncated decorin. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 2909-2915.
- (2014). Ocular pterygium - digital keloid dysplasia. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 2901-2907.
- (2010). Brittle Cornea Syndrome Associated with a Missense Mutation in the Zinc-Finger 469 Gene. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 47-52.
- (2010). A novel ADAMTSL4 mutation in autosomal recessive ectopia lentis et pupillae. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 6369-6373.
- (2006). Epac1 and cAMP-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme have similar cAMP affinity, but their cAMP domains have distinct structural features and cyclic nucleotide recognition. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21500-21511.
- (2005). Substrate enhances the sensitivity of type I protein kinase a to cAMP. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 13279-13284.
- (2004). cAMP protects neutrophils against TNF?-induced apoptosis by activation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase, independently of exchange protein directly activated by cAMP (Epac). Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 641-647.
- (2019). A case of ROP with development of severe central exudation following laser coagulation of peripheral retina.
Reader opinion piece
- (2008). Cyclic nucleotide analogs as probes of signaling pathways. Nature Methods. 277-278.
- (2003). Novel aspects of cAMP signaling. Cyclic AMP analogs as tools to elucidate the roles of cAMP-kinase and Epac.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2012). ADAMTSL4-Related Eye Disorders Includes: Autosomal Recessive Isolated Ectopia Lentis, Ectopia Lentis et Pupillae.
- (2009). Cyclic nucleotide analogs.
- (2008). Cyclic nucleotide analogs as probes for signaling pathways. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology. 31-31.