- Phone+47 996 98 766
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens hus, Årstadveien 21
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Development and nutritional evaluation of local ingredientsbased supplements to treat moderate acute malnutrition among children aged below five years: A descriptive study from rural Wolaita, Southern Ethiopia. Food Science & Nutrition. 1-9.
- 2019. Research protocol local ingredients-based supplementary food as an alternative to corn-soya blends plus for reating moderate acute malnutrition among children aged 6 to 59 months: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial in Wolaita. BMC Public Health. 1-9.
- 2018. Individual- and community-level determinants of child immunization in The Democratic Republic of Congo: A multilevel analysis. PLOS ONE. 1-17.
- 2017. Nutrition, global health and Norway’s development policy. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2017. Dietary diversity is related to socioeconomic status among adult Saharawi refugees living in Algeria. BMC Public Health.
- 2016. Occurrence and factors associated with aflatoxin contamination of raw peanuts from Lusaka district's markets, Zambia. Food Control. 291-296.
- 2015. The social context of severe child malnutrition: A qualitative household case study from a rural area of the Democratic Republic of Congo. International Journal for Equity in Health.
- 2009. Utilisation of Respondent Driven Sampling among a population of child workers in the diamond mining sector of Sierra Leone. Global Public Health. 96-109.
- 2008. Child labour in West Africa: Different children – Different work – Different vulnerabilities. International migration. 3-25.
- 2008. Alcohol and drugs in post-war Sierra Leone. African Journal of Drug and Alcohol Studies. 41-52.
- 2008. 'Getting in, getting out': militia membership and prospects for re-integration in post-war Liberia. The Journal of Modern African Studies. 33-55.
- 2007. Snacks are important for fat and vitamin intakes among rural African women: a cross-sectional study from Malawi. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 866-871.
- 2005. Life as a child domestic worker in Haiti. Journal of Haitian Studies. 11-25.
- 2004. Nutrition adequacy and dietary diversity in rural Mali: association and determinants. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 594-604.
- 2019. Supervision of master’s students across borders. 21246. 21246. .
- 2019. Partnership for a healthier diet. Annual report 2017. . 12. 12. .
- 2019. Matsystemer i norsk utviklingspolitikk.Matsikkerhet, klimatilpasset landbruk og ernæring. .
- 2019. Intensjonsavtalen for et sunnere kosthold. Årsrapport 2018. . 25. 25. .
- 2019. Intensjonsavtalen for et sunnere kosthold. Årsrapport 2017. 09. 09. .
- 2019. Erfaringer med Saltpartnerskapet. 11. 11. .
- 2018. Efforts to ensure girls’ rights and gender equality in Norwegian development policies. An analysis of Norwegian policies from 2011 to 2017. .
- 2018. Children living and/or working in the streets of Georgia. .
- 2017. Rethinking emergency school feeding: A child-centred approach. .
- 2017. Ernæring - Et Sulteforet Utviklingsfelt. .
- 2015. Réorientation religieuse au sud du Mali – Sommaire. 20. 20. .
- 2015. Réorientation religieuse au sud du Mali – Rapport de statistiques. 14. 14. .
- 2015. Religious reorientation in Southern Mali – Tabulation report. 04. 04. .
- 2015. Religious reorientation in Southern Mali – A summary. 19. 19. .
- 2015. Religious issues and ethnicity in Southern Mali. 13. 13. .
- 2015. Placement et travail domestique des enfants en Haïti en 2014: Rapport analytique. 55. 55. .
- 2015. Les questions religieuses et ethniques au sud du Mali. 06. 06. .
- 2015. Child fosterage and child domestic work in Haiti in 2014: Analytical report. 54. 54. .
- 2020. Mat- og ernæring i norsk utviklingspolitikk.
- 2020. Følgeevaluering av intensjonsavtalen .
- 2016. GROWNUT A GROWing partnership for higher education and research in NUTritional epidemiology in DR Congo. Building up a Master and PhD Program in DR Congo.
- 2016. Hjelp eller slaveri? Vårt land. 2 pages.
- 2015. Wahhabiyya paranoia in Bamako and the new intolerance of the tolerant. The Broker. 2 pages.
- 2015. Determinants of child malnutrition. Studies from a rural area in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- 2019. Building a new master's and PhD programme in nutritional epidemiology in Kinshasa: How to face obstacles beyond the control of the project. 13 pages.
- 2016. Child domestic workers in Haiti. A multi-faceted problem. 6 pages.
- 2017. Determinants of childhood stunting in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Further analysis of Demographic and Health Survey 2013-14. 1-14.
- 2019. The need for demand and local anchoring of innovations.
Bjørkhaug I and Anne Hatløy A (2009). Utilisation of Respondent Driven Sampling among a population of child workers in the diamond mining sector of Sierra Leone. Global Public Health, 4(1):96-109.
Bøås M, Hatløy A and Bjørkhaug I (2008) ‘Alcohol and drugs in post-war Sierra Leone’ African Journal of Drug and Alcohol Studies, 7(1): 41-52.
Bøås M and Hatløy (2008) . ‘Getting in, getting out’: militia membership and prospects for reintegration in post-war Liberia. Journal of Modern African Studies, 46 (1): 33-55.
Bøås M and Hatløy A (2008). Child labour in West Africa: Different children – Different work – Different vulnerabilities. International Migration,46 (3) 3-25.
Hallund J, Hatløy A, Benesi I and Thilsted SH (2007). Snacks are important for fat and vitamin intakes among rural African women: a cross-sectional study from Malawi. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 62: 866-871.
Hatløy A (2005). Life as a child domestic worker in Haiti. The Journal of Haitian Studies, 11 (1):11-25.
Torheim LE, Ouattara F, Diarra MM, Thiam FD, Barikmo I, Hatløy A and Oshaug A (2004). Nutrition adequacy and dietary diversity in rural Mali: association and determinants. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 58 (4):594-604.
Torheim LE, Barikmo I, Parr C, Hatløy A, Ouatara F, Oshaug A (2003). Validation of food variety as an indicator of diet quality assessed with a food frequency questionnaire for Western Mali. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 57:1283-1291.
Torheim LE, Barikmo I, Hatløy A, Ouattara F, Diarra M and Oshaug A (2001). Validation of a quantitative food frequency questionnaire in Western Mali. Public Helth Nutrition. Public Health Nutrition, 4(6):1267-1277.
Hatløy A, Hallund J, Diarra MM and Oshaug A (2000). Relationship between food variety scores, socio-economic status and nutritional status. A case study from Mali. Public Health Nutrition, 3(1):57-65.
Hatløy A (1999) Methodological aspects of assessing nutrition security. Examples from Mali. Doctoral dissertation. Institute for Nutrition Research, University of Oslo/Fafo-report 323.
Sampaio FS, von der Fehr FR, Arneberg P, Gigante DP and Hatløy A (1999) A Risk factors for dental fluorosis in 6-11 year-old children living in rural areas of Paraiba – Brazil. Caries Research, 33:66-73.
Hatløy A, Torheim LE and Oshaug A (1998). Food variety – a good indicator of nutritional adequacy? A case study from an urban area in Mali, West Africa. European Journal for Clinical Nutrition, 52:891-898.
Hatløy A and Oshaug A (1997). Human milk: An invisible food resource. Journal of Human Lactation,13:299-305.
Nordeide MB, Hatløy A, Følling M, Lie E and Oshaug A (1996). Nutrient composition and nutritional importance of green leaves and wild food resources in an agricultural district, Koutiala, in Southern Mali. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 47:455-468.
Oshaug A, Pedersen J, Diarra M, Ag Bendech M, Hatløy A (1994). Problems and pitfalls in the use of estimated age in anthropometric measurements of children from 6 to 60 months of age: A case from Mali. Journal of Nutrition, 124: 636-644.