- (2021). The treatment effect of intramuscular stimulation on carpal tunnel syndrome: A blinded randomized trial on 75 patients. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies. 522-528.
- (2021). Safety and efficacy of faecal microbiota transplantation by Anaerobic Cultivated Human Intestinal Microbiome (ACHIM) in patients with systemic sclerosis: Study protocol for the randomised controlled phase II ReSScue trial. BMJ Open.
- (2020). Multidimensional tracking of phenotypes and organ involvement in a complete nationwide systemic sclerosis cohort. Rheumatology. 2920-2929.
- (2020). Evaluation of nutritional status and methods to identify nutritional risk in rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis. Nutrients. 1-12.
- (2019). Tracking impact of interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis in a complete nationwide cohort. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1258-1266.
- (2017). Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) should preferably be measured in EDTA-plasma; results from a longitudinal study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 102-108.
- (2017). Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) has the strongest association with ultrasound-detected synovitis and predicts response to biologic treatment: results from a longitudinal study of patients with established rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 1-10.
- (2016). Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) and S100A12 are associated with measures of disease activity in a longitudinal study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 274-281.
- (2015). Serum markers in rheumatoid arthritis: A longitudinal study of patients undergoing infliximab treatment. International Journal of Rheumatology. 1-9.
- (2014). The neutrophil protein S100A12 is associated with a comprehensive ultrasonographic synovitis score in a longitudinal study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with adalimumab. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 5 pages.
- (2013). CD64 as a potential biomarker in septic arthritis. BMC Infectious Diseases. 7 pages.
- (2008). Estimation of the prevalence of primary Sjogren's syndrome in two age-different community-based populations using two sets of classification criteria: the Hordaland Health Study. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 30-34.
Reader opinion piece
- (2014). Calprotectin (S100A8/A9), S100A12, and EDTA-resistant S100A12 complexes (ERAC) in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 76-78.
- (2018). S100 proteins in rheumatoid arthritis. Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) and S100A12.
- (2018). Characteristics of mild to to moderate lung disease in systemic sclerosis and impact of survival, data from the population-based, nationwide norwegian cohort. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. A418-A418.
- (2017). Norway as a national reference population for systemic sclerosis; preliminary results from a complete, nationwide cohort. Arthritis & Rheumatology.