- (2023). Pregestational maternal risk factors for preterm and term preeclampsia: A population-based cohort study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2022). Use of antihistamines before or during pregnancy and risk of early-onset pre-eclampsia in allergic women: a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-8.
- (2018). Maternal allergy as an isolated risk factor for early-onset preeclampsia: An epidemiological study. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 43-47.
- (2007). A validation of the diagnosis of obstetric sphincter tears in two Norwegian databases, the Medical Birth Registry and the Patient Administration System. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 205-209.
- (2009). HELP-SEEKING BEHAVIOUR FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE AMONG COMMUNITY-DWELLING WOMEN: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 763-764.