- (2023). Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI shows altered blood-brain barrier function of deep gray matter structures in neuroborreliosis: a case-control study. European Radiology Experimental.
- (2022). Six versus 2 weeks treatment with doxycycline in European Lyme neuroborreliosis: a multicentre, non-inferiority, double-blinded, randomised and placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 1222-1228.
- (2022). Lyme neuroborreliosis with encephalitis; a systematic literature review and a Scandinavian cohort study. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI).
- (2022). Enhancement of cranial nerves in Lyme neuroborreliosis: incidence and correlation with clinical symptoms and prognosis. Neuroradiology. 2323-2333.
- (2022). Cognitive function in patients with neuroborreliosis: A prospective cohort study from the acute phase to 12 months post treatment. Brain and Behavior. 6 pages.
- (2022). Assessment of cognitive function, structural brain changes and fatigue 6 months after treatment of neuroborreliosis. Journal of Neurology. 9 pages.
- (2021). Cognitive function, fatigue and Fazekas score in patients with acute neuroborreliosis. Ticks and Tick-borne Diseases. 1-5.
- (2019). Six versus two weeks treatment with doxycycline in Lyme neuroborreliosis: the protocol of a multicentre, non-inferiority, double-blinded and randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. 1-5.
- (2017). Quality of multiple sclerosis out-patient health care services with focus on patient reported experiences. BMC Research Notes. 1-5.
- (2008). Interreg-prosjektenes betydning for norsk regionalpolitikk. .
Academic literature review
- (2021). Lyme neuroborreliosis with encephalitis; a systematic literature review and a Scandinavian cohort study. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 8 pages.
- (2018). Imaging in Lyme neuroborreliosis. Insight into Imaging. 833-844.