- 2019. Transport of carbon dioxide and heavy metals from hydrothermal vents to shallow water by hydrate-coated gas bubbles. Chemical Geology. 120-132.
- 2019. 3He along the ultraslow spreading AMOR in the Norwegian-Greenland Seas. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers. 1-11.
- 2018. Water masses and depth structure prokaryotic and T4-like viral communities around hydrothermal systems of the Nordic Seas. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-17.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2015. GEO-OL.
- 2015. Input and fate of hydrothermal volatiles and trace elements in deep-sea plumes from Arctic vent fields.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- 2015. Shallow Water Venting on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge: the Seven Sisters Hydrothermal System, Mineral Resources in a Sustainable World, Proceedings of the 13th Biennial SGA Meeting. Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits, University of Nancy.
- 2013. Dissolved gases in hydrothermal plumes from Arctic vent fields.
Popular scientific article
- 2017. Et fremmed undervannsland. geoforskning.no.
- 2019. Input and fate of volatiles and trace elements in deep-sea plumes from Arctic vent fields.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2013. Dissolved CH4 and H2 in hydrothermal plumes at Arctic vent systems. 1 pages.
- 2013. Dissolved CH4 and H2 in hydrothermal plumes from Arctic vent fields.