- 2021. Longitudinal Study of music Therapy's Effectiveness for Premature infants and their caregivers (LongSTEP): Feasibility study with a Norwegian cohort. The Journal of music therapy. 40 pages.
- 2020. The extracellular bone marrow microenvironment — a proteomic comparison of constitutive protein release by in vitro cultured osteoblasts and mesenchymal stem cells. Cancers.
- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. Proteomic profiling of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells does not reflect their constitutive release of soluble mediators. Proteomes. 1-10.
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- 2019. Functional toll-like receptors (TLRs) are expressed by a majority of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells and inducibility of the TLR signaling pathway is associated with a more favorable phenotype. Cancers.
- 2019. A kinase inhibitor with anti-Pim kinase activity is a potent and selective cytotoxic agent toward acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 567-578.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2018. Resistance to the antiproliferative in vitro effect of PI3K-Akt-mTOR inhibition in primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with altered cell metabolism. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-18.
- 2018. Immunological heterogeneity of healthy peripheral blood stem cell donors - Effects of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor on inflammatory responses. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- 2017. The constitutive protease release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 1-14.
- 2017. Patients with acute myeloid leukemia can be subclassified based on the constitutive cytokine release of the leukemic cells; the possible clinical relevance and the importance of cellular iron metabolism. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 357-369.
- 2017. Mesenchymal stem cells support survival and proliferation of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells through heterogeneous molecular mechanisms. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-17.
- 2017. CDC25 inhibition in acute myeloid leukemia - A study of patient heterogeneity and the effects of different inhibitors. Molecules. 1-18.
- 2016. The systemic profile of soluble immune mediators in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- 2016. A subset of patients with acute myeloid leukemia has leukemia cells characterized by chemokine responsiveness and altered expression of transcriptional as well as angiogenic regulators. Frontiers in Immunology.
- 2015. The importance of sample collection when using single cytokine levels and systemic cytokine profiles as biomarkers - a comparative study of serum versus plasma samples. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods. 19-28.
- 2015. The cytokine-mediated crosstalk between primary human acute myeloid cells and mesenchymal stem cells alters the local cytokine network and the global gene expression profile of the mesenchymal cells. Stem Cell Research. 530-541.
- 2015. Expression of the potential therapeutic target CXXC5 in primary acute myeloid leukemia cells - high expression is associated with adverse prognosis as well as altered intracellular signaling and transcriptional regulation. OncoTarget. 2794-2811.
- 2015. Effects of cytarabine on activation of human T cells - cytarabine has concentration-dependent effects that are modulated both by valproic acid and all-trans retinoic acid. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology.
- 2012. Thermal stability of chicken brain alpha-spectrin repeat 17: a spectroscopic study. Journal of Biomolecular NMR. 71-83.
- 2012. Human Protein N-terminal Acetyltransferase hNaa50p (hNAT5/hSAN) Follows Ordered Sequential Catalytic Mechanism (combined kinetic and NMR study). Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10081-10088.
- 2005. Characterisation of a prokaryotic hemerythrin from the methanotrophic bacterium Methylococcus capsulatus (Bath). The FEBS Journal. 2428-2440.
- 2019. Exploring the Bruserud-Brenner axis in acute myeloid leukaemia.
- 2018. Long-term suspension culture of AML blasts - increased number of clonogenic cells as an adverse prognostic factor .
- 2015. Mesenchymal stem cells in co-culture with primary AML cells.
- 2020. LongSTEP: Implementering av en internasjonal klinisk studie om musikkterapi for premature barn og deres foreldre .
- 2019. Music therapy for people with substance use disorders: preliminary findings from a Cochrane systematic review.
- 2015. CDC25 inhibition in AML.
- 2012. Intermolecular interactions of bioorganic molecules studied by liquid state NMR spectroscopy.
- 2012. Biomolecular NMR spectrocopy and its applications.
- 2010. Backbone assignment strategy for two medium-sized proteins.
- 2020. Music therapy for people with substance use disorders (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- 2014. Using MUSIC and CC(CO)NH for Backbone Assignment of Two Medium-Sized Proteins Not Fully Accessible to Standard 3D NMR. Molecules. 8890-8903.
- 2006. The haemerythrin of Methylococcus capsulatus ( Bath ); a structutal study using physical-chemical methods.
Letter to the editor
- 2017. Rethinking the role of osteopontin in human acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 1494-1497.
- 2012. Revealing the secrets of proteins – a triple-nuclear and multi-dimensional high-resolution NMR study.
- 2012. Investigation of the human protein Nα-acetyltransferase hNaa50p enzyme mechanism by heteronuclear NMR spectroscopy.
Academic literature review
- 2018. The possible importance of β3 integrins for leukemogenesis and chemoresistance in acute myeloid leukemia. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-17.
- 2018. S100 proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Neoplasia. 1175-1186.
- 2016. The complexity of targeting PI3K-Akt-mTOR signalling in human acute myeloid leukaemia: The importance of leukemic cell heterogeneity, neighbouring mesenchymal stem cells and immunocompetent cells. Molecules. 32 pages.
- 2015. Emerging therapeutic targets for the treatment of human acute myeloid leukemia (part 1) - gene transcription, cell cycle regulation, metabolism and intercellular communication. Expert Review of Hematology. 299-313.
- 2014. Therapeutic targeting the cell division cycle 25 (CDC25) phosphatases in human acute myeloid Leukemia - The possibility to target several kinases through inhibition of the various CDC25 isoforms. Molecules. 18414-18447.
- 2014. Heat shock protein 90 – a potential target in the treatment of human acute myelogenous leukemia. Advances in cancer drug targets. 3-53.
- 2014. Heat shock protein 70 - the next chaperone to target in the treatment of human acute myelogenous leukemia? Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 929-944.