Nutrition. Cardiovascular disease. One-carbon metabolism. Choline.
Lectures and lab exercises in the bachelor program in human nutrition.
- (2021). The Association of Meat Intake With All-Cause Mortality and Acute Myocardial Infarction Is Age-Dependent in Patients With Stable Angina Pectoris. Frontiers in Nutrition. 1-10.
- (2021). Food Sources Contributing to Intake of Choline and Individual Choline Forms in a Norwegian Cohort of Patients With Stable Angina Pectoris. Frontiers in Nutrition. 1-8.
- (2021). Choline: the forgotten essential nutrient. Norsk Tidsskrift for Ernæring.
- (2021). Assessment of dietary choline intake, contributing food items and associations with one-carbon and lipid metabolites in middle-aged and elderly adults: the Hordaland Health Study . Journal of Nutrition. 1-12.
- (2020). No effect of plasma trimethylamine N-Oxide (TMAO) and plasma trimethyllysine (TML) on the association between choline intake and acute myocardial infarction risk in patients with stable angina pectoris. Human Nutrition & Metabolism.
- (2019). Dietary choline is related to increased risk of acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris. Biochimie.
- (2018). Dietary choline and risk of acute myocardial infarction.
PhD project: "Dietary choline as a predictor of acute myocardial infarction and stroke"