- (2021). The influence of disease activity on fatigue in patients with ulcerative colitis–a longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 8 pages.
- (2019). Medikamentell behandling ved fistulerende Crohns sykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-7.
- (2019). Determination of lower cut-off levels of adalimumab associated with biochemical remission in Crohn's disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Open (JGH Open). 1-7.
- (2019). A case of Menetriere's disease treated with the monoclonal antibody cetuximab. Clinical Journal of Gastroenterology. 562-565.
- (2018). Subtherapeutic concentrations of infliximab and adalimumab are associated with increased disease activity in Crohn's disease. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. 1-11.
- (2016). En mann i 30-årene med ulcerøs kolitt og pancytopeni. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1010-1014.
- (2016). Conventional treatment regimens for ulcerative colitis alleviate fatigue – an observational cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1213-1219.
- (2015). Fatigue in Newly Diagnosed Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada. 725-730.
Academic literature review
- (2013). Molecular Pathways and Cellular Metabolism in Colorectal Cancer. Digestive Surgery. 12-25.