- (2022). A Randomised Placebo-Controlled Study of Purified Anthocyanins on Cognition in Individuals at Increased Risk for Dementia. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 11 pages.
- (2020). Brain amyloid and vascular risk are related to distinct white matter hyperintensity patterns. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 1-13.
- (2019). Reduced Walking Speed in Subjective and Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. E122-E128.
- (2019). In Brief Neuropsychological Assessment, Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Is associated with Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers for Cognitive Decline in Contrast to the Prevailing NIA-AA MCI Criterion. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 715-723.
- (2017). Detecting at-risk Alzheimer's disease cases. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 97-105.
- (2017). Cognitive deficits in chronic stroke patients: neuropsychological assessment, depression, and self-reports. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra. 283-296.