- 2019. Taxonomy of the order Mononegavirales: update 2019. Archives of Virology. 1967-1980.
- 2018. Genomic characterization, phylogenetic position and in situ localization of a novel putative mononegavirus in Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Archives of Virology. 675-689.
- 2017. New virus of the family Flaviviridae detected in lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus). Archives of Virology. 679-685.
- 2014. Genomic characterization and phylogenetic position of two new species in Rhabdoviridae infecting the parasitic copepod, salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). PLOS ONE.
- 2018. The complete genome sequence of CrRV-Ch01, a new member of the family Rhabdoviridae in the parasitic copepod Caligus rogercresseyi present on farmed Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) in Chile. Archives of Virology. 1657-1661.