- (2015). RACK1 (receptor for activated C-kinase 1) interactions with spectrin repeat elements. Journal of Molecular Recognition. 49-58.
- (2014). Serum IgG titres, but not avidity, correlates with neutralizing antibody response after H5N1 vaccination. Vaccine. 4550-4557.
- (2013). Slaughter of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) in the presence of carbon monoxide. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. 871-879.
- (2013). Comparative analysis of IgM sub-variants in salmonid fish and identification of a residue in mu 3 which is essential for MAb4C10 reactivity. Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 667-672.
- (2012). Thermal stability of chicken brain alpha-spectrin repeat 17: a spectroscopic study. Journal of Biomolecular NMR. 71-83.
- (2012). HIV-1 p6-Another viral interaction partner to the host cellular protein cyclophilin A. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 667-678.
- (2012). Cloning, expression and purification of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar, L.) neuroglobin. Protein Expression and Purification. 151-156.
- (2011). The Host-Pathogen interaction of human cyclophilin A and HIV-1 Vpr requires specific N-terminal and novel C-terminal domains. BMC Structural Biology. 16 pages.
- (2011). A monoclonal antibody distinguishes between two IgM heavy chain isotypes in Atlantic salmon and brown trout: Protein characterization, 3D modeling and epitope mapping. Molecular Immunology.
- (2010). The intriguing Cyclophilin A-HIV-1 Vpr interaction: prolyl cis/trans isomerisation catalysis and specific binding. BMC Structural Biology. 15 pages.
- (2006). Strict conservation of the ITS regions of the ribosomal RNA genes in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.). DNA Sequence. 107-114.
- (2005). Design and synthesis of C-labelled proteins as tools for protein digestion studies in fish larvae. Aquaculture Nutrition. 395-401.
- (2004). In vivo incorporation of [U]C-14-amino acids: an alternative protein labelling procedure for use in examining larval digestive physiology. Aquaculture. 553-567.
- (2003). Actin binding of a minispectrin. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 67-76.
- (2002). Pathways and Intermediates in Forced Unfolding of Spectrin Repeats. Structure. 1-10.
- (2001). Growth and protein utilization in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) given a protease inhibitor in the diet. Aquaculture Nutrition. 255-264.
- (2001). Growth and protein utilisation in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) given protease inhibitor in the diet. Aquaculture Nutrition. 7-10.
- (1995). Chymotrypsin isoenzymes in Atlantic Cod; Differences in Kinetics and Substrate Specificity. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part A: Comparative Physiology. 393-398.
- (1992). The genome size and the structure and content of ribosomal RNA genes in Atlantic cod (Gadus Morhua L). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part A: Comparative Physiology. 407-411.
- (1992). Optimal timing for first feeding in Atlantic salmon (Salmo Salar L) Alevins; Effect of different hatching substrates correlated to growth and RNA and DNA metabolism. Aquacultural Engineering. 93-106.
- (1992). Characterization of a pancreatic DNase from pyloric caeca of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. 439-452.
- (1992). Characterization of a pancreatic DNase from polyric caeca of Atlantic cod. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. 439-452.
- (1985). Properties of a DNA repair endonuclease from mouse plasmacytoma cells. European Journal of Biochemistry (EJB). 471-477.
- (2012). The intriguing host–pathogen interaction of human cyclophilin A and HIV-1 Vpr: prolyl cis/trans isomerisation catalysis and specific binding.
- (2012). Saccus vasculosus, neuroglobin, stress and welfare during slaughter of salmon.
- (2011). The intriguing Host-Pathogen interaction of Human Cyclophilin A and HIV-1 Vpr.
- (2008). Fluorescense lifetime imaging of proteine interactions.
- (2008). Fluorescence lifetime imaging of protein interactions in vivo.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (2004). The humoral immune response after influenza viral challenge of mice previously immunised with inactivated influenza vaccine.
- (2005). Studies on minispectrins;Expression in E.coli, purification and in vitro interaction studies.
- (2005). N49 – A propeller blade domain of RACK1 (Receptor for activated C-kinase): Cloning, expression and functional studies.
- (2005). Cloning and heterologous expression of isocitrate dehydrogenase from Vibrio salmonicae.
- (2004). Studies of K66; Expression in Escherichia coli, purification and in vitro interaction studies.
Popular scientific article
- (2005). Hvorfor er verden grønn? Hjorteviltet. 10-17.
- (2004). Protein translocation and the identification of the scaffold protein RACK1 as a component in signal transduction of the Ki-Ras-MAPK pathway.
- (1982). Studies on DNA ligase : enzymology and physiochemical properties of T4 polynucleotide ligase and identification of a DNA joining enzyme associated with a murine retrovirus.
- (2013). Characterization of serum IgM in teleost fish, with emphasis on salmonids. Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 1656-1656.
- (2012). The intriguing host–pathogen interaction of human cyclophilin A and HIV-1 Vpr.
- (2011). The Intriguing Cyclophilin A-HIV-1 Vpr Interaction: Prolyl cis/trans Isomerisation Catalysis and Specific Binding.
- (2009). Investigations of RACK1 by use of FLIM measurements of transfected fluorescent proteins.
- (2005). Molecular adaptations of isocitrate dehydrogenase to extreme temperatures.
- (2004). Isocitrate dehydrogenases from various organisms: a model system to study structural basis of biological adaptations to extreme temperatures.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2013). VACCINATION of Atlantic salmon leads to long-lasting higher levels of serum immunoglobulin and possible skewed ratios of two distinct IgM isotypes. Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology. 85-90.