Fish health. Resirculation aquaculture systems. Microbial monitoring. Water quality.
- 2021. Microbial colonization and community stability in a marine post-smolt RAS inoculated with a commercial starter culture. Aquaculture Reports. 1-13.
- 2020. A case study of biofilter activation and microbial nitrification in a marine recirculation aquaculture system for rearing Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Aquaculture Research. 1-11.
- 2019. Microbial Communities in a Flow-Through Fish Farm for Lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus L.) During Healthy Rearing Conditions. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- 2019. Comparison of active biofilm carriers and commercially available inoculum for activation of biofilters in marine recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS). Aquaculture.
- 2015. Physiological and genomic characterization of Arcobacter anaerophilus IR-1 reveals new metabolic features in Epsilonproteobacteria. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- 2014. Modeling of heavy nitrate corrosion in anaerobe aquifer injection water biofilm: A case study in a flow rig. Environmental Science and Technology. 8627-8635.
- 2007. Corrosion as a Side Effect during Nitrate Treatment of Produced Water and Aquifer Water Injection. Corrosion. 1-15.
- 2006. Soil microbial communities: Influence of geographic location and hydrocarbon pollutants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 303-310.
- 2005. Evaluation of microbial diversity of different soil layers at a contaminated diesel site. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 39-44.
- 2004. Evaluation of Microbial diversity of different soil layers at a contaminated diesel site. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 39-44.
- 1999. Comparison of the plasmid types obtained by two distantly related recipients in biparental exogenous plasmid isolations from soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 105-110.
- 1998. Effect of mercury addition on plasmid incidence and gene mobilizing capasity in bulk soil. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 381-394.
- 2020. Myxococcales påvirket sterkt funksjonaliteten til biofilter biofilmen og vannkvaliteten i et marint post-smolt RAS.
- 2018. Monitoring the main changes in the bacterial community in a RAS biofilter during the first year of operation.
- 2018. Mikrobiell overvåkning av rognkjeksanlegg ved omfattende prøvetaking og detaljert analyseverktøy.
- 2018. Mikrobiell overvåkning av rognkjeksanlegg -prøvetaking og analyseverktøy.
- 2018. Main changes in the bacterial community in a RAS bio filter during the first year of operation.
- 2018. Detaljert analyse av ulike bakterielle nisjer i RAS anlegg for post-smolt i en periode der biofiltezr me re-startes på grunn av høy sår-dødlighet.
- 2015. Isolation, characterization and genome analysis of a nitrate reducing Arcobacter sp. isolated from saline aquifer water.
- 1999. Monitoring the effect of perturbation on microbial communities.
- 1998. Plasmid mediated gene exchange in soil. -.
- 2019. Microbial activation of biofilters in marine RAS -based on lab experiments and field observations.
- 2019. Effect of UV water treatment on microbial community structure Studied in two different land based aquaculture systems.
- 2015. Isolation, characterization and genome analysis of a nitrate reducing Arcobacter sp. isolated from injection water.
- 2015. Heavy nitrate corrosion in anarobe aquifer injection water biofilm: Process modeling.
- 2014. Isolation, characterization and genome analysis of a nitrate reducing Arcobacter sp. isolated from saline aquifer water.
- 2013. Microbial monitoring of Sub Sea injection water in the North Sea.
- 2013. Better handling of microbial influenced corrosion during operation.
- 1999. Using two methods of exogenous plasmid isolation to assess the plasmid incidence and gene mobilizing capasity in bulk soil before and after the addition of mercury.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2018. Biofilterprosesser i endring over tid. Nf xpert : en spesialutgave av Norsk fiskeoppdrett. 46-48.