Currently a PhD Candidate in Climate Dynamics at the Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen, exploring tropical intraseasonal variability.
- (2020). Sea Surface Temperature and Ocean Heat Content during Tropical Cyclones Pam (2015) and Winston (2016) in the Southwest Pacific Region. Monthly Weather Review. 1173-1187.
- (2022). Ocean heat content on subseasonal to seasonal (S2S) timescales in the Indian Ocean.
- (2021). USP and UiB: Experiences with the SDG 14 and SDG 13 Cluster network and research cooperation from a student perspective.
- (2019). 2019 Ocean Sustainability Bergen Conference.
- (2022). Processes driving changes of heat in the upper equatorial Indian Ocean.
- (2022). INTRASEASONAL OCEAN HEAT CONTENT VARIATIONS IN THE TROPICAL INDIAN OCEAN.
- (2021). Intraseasonal variations of Ocean Heat Content in the tropical Indian and Pacific Ocean.
- (2020). Intraseasonal variability of ocean heat content.
2018 Master of Science in Physics, The University of the South Pacific, Fiji
2014 Bachelor of Science (Physics/Mathematics), The University of the South Pacific, Fiji