Mass spectrometry based proteomics for multiple sclerosis (MS) biomarker research using cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
Focus on data sharing and organization through the interactive database CSF Proteome Resource, available at probe.uib.no/csf-pr.
Experience with methods for glycoprotein and glycopeptide enrichment/separation and with data analysis from such experiments.
- 2017. In-depth cerebrospinal fluid quantitative proteome and deglycoproteome analysis: presenting a comprehensive picture of pathways and processes affected by multiple sclerosis. Journal of Proteome Research. 179-194.
- 2016. Label-free analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid addressing various normalization strategies and revealing protein groups affected by multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 1154-1165.
- 2016. CSF-PR 2.0: an interactive literature guide to quantitative cerebrospinal fluid mass spectrometry data from neurodegenerative disorders. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 300-309.
- 2015. Cerebrospinal fluid proteomics in multiple sclerosis. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 746-756.
- 2014. In-depth characterization of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome displayed through the CSF proteome resource (CSF-PR). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3152-3163.
- 2012. Cerebrospinal fluid proteome comparison between multiple sclerosis patients and controls. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 90-96.
- 2018. Development and Use of Mass Spectrometry Based Quantitative Proteomics Assays for Multiple Sclerosis Biomarker Candidates.
- 2016. Glycopeptide analysis and glycan structure inference from mass spectrometry data-Investigating the potential of computational glycan structure analysis in biomedical research.
- 2016. Proteome and deglycopeptide analyses of neurologically healthy and multiple sclerosis affected cerebrospinal fluid: Mass spectrometry experiments, literature mining and data sharing .
- 2019. Essential Features and Use Cases of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Proteome Resource (CSF-PR). 15 pages.
- 2016. A Simple Workflow for Large Scale Shotgun Glycoproteomics. 12 pages.
- 2019. Protein post-translational modification crosstalk in acute myeloid leukemia calls for action. 5317-5337.