- Phone+47 55 58 61 84
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
biostatisstics, pharmacoepidemiology, post authorization safety studies (PASS), R
- (2020). Initiation of anti-osteoporotic drugs in high-risk female patients starting glucocorticoid treatment: a population study in Norway. Archives of Osteoporosis. 1-13.
- (2018). The role of comorbidity on mortality after hipd fracture: A nationwide Norwegian study of 38,126 women with hip fracture matched to a general population comparison cohort. . American Journal of Epidemiology. 389-407.
- (2018). The role of comorbidity on mortality after hipd fracture: A nationwide Norwegian study of 38,126 women with hip fracture matched to a general population comparison cohort. American Journal of Epidemiology. 389-407.
- (2017). Thirty-five-year Trends in First-time Hospitalization for Hip Fracture, 1-year Mortality, and the Prognostic Impact of Comorbidity: A Danish Nationwide Cohort Study, 1980-2014. Epidemiology. 898-905.
- (2012). Application of a Novel Hybrid Study Design to Explore Gene-Environment Interactions in Orofacial Clefts. Annals of Human Genetics. 221-236.
- (2008). Fitting mixed-effects models when data are left truncated. Insurance, Mathematics & Economics. 121-133.
- (2007). Genetic and environmental influences on birth weight, birth length, head circumference and gestational age using population based parent-offspring data. American Journal of Epidemiology. 734-741.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (1994). Optimal reassuranse og investeringsstrategi for et forsikringsselskap under økonomisk usikkerhet.
- (2006). Mixed-effects models with application to insurance and genetic epidemiology.
DEMAB study (osteoporosis medication)
Pregabalin study (antiepileptica in pregnancy)
Erenumab study (migraine)