I work with characterizing the offshore wind field with respect to analysis of large offshore wind turbines. I evaluate turbulence models against measurements, with focus on their ability to represent the relevant characteristics of the incident wind field towards response analysis of wind turbines. Their ability to represent coherence is of special interest.
Interview Forskning.no: https://forskning.no/energi-havet-partner/havvindindustrien-brukar-for-e...
Presentation Biblioteket i Bergen 2018
Open day 2018
Energy101 2017, 2018 and 2020
- (2022). Sensitivity of the dynamic response of a multimegawatt floating wind turbine to the choice of turbulence model. Wind Energy. 1013-1029.
- (2021). Quasi-static response of a bottom-fixed wind turbine subject to various incident wind fields. Wind Energy. 1482-1500.
- (2021). Analysis of turbulence models fitted to site, and their impact on the response of a bottom-fixed wind turbine. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). 12 pages.
- (2020). Transitioning remote Arctic settlements to renewable energy systems – A modelling study of Longyearbyen, Svalbard. Applied Energy. 1-13.
- (2020). The dynamic response of offshore wind turbines and their sensitivity to wind field models. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- (2020). Evaluation of different wind fields for the investigation of the dynamic response of offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. 1810-1830.
- (2019). Processing of sonic anemometer measurements for offshore wind turbine applications. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- (2019). Processing of sonic anemometer measurements for offshore wind turbine applications .