- (2022). Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Treatment Trial. Frontiers in pediatrics.
- (2021). Pulmonal tularemi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-4.
- (2019). Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- (2019). Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- (2018). The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- (2018). Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- (2016). Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
Letter to the editor
- (2018). Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Exercise related respiratory problems in the young—Is it exercise-induced bronchoconstriction or laryngeal obstruction? Frontiers in pediatrics. 7 pages.