Audun Gabriel Løvlie
- Phone+47 55 58 24 70+47 928 52 785
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 175007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- PhD-project: Accepting Care Orders: Expertise as premise-provider
- Master thesis on forensic psychiatry (in Norwegian): Risiko for tilregnelighet
- Feature article based on master thesis (in Norwegian): Et rettssikkerhetsproblem
- (2021). Justifying interventions in Norwegian child protection - an analysis of cases of violence in migrant and non-migrant families. Nordic Journal on Law and Society.
- (2021). Justifying best interest interventions in Norwegian child protection cases on violence in migrant and non-migrant families.
- (2021). Expert evidence and discretion in Norwegian care order cases concerning violence.
- (2021). Disciplinary Evidence in Norwegian Care Order Cases.
- (2019). Justifying the Child’s Best Interest - A Comparison of Court Decisions in Norwegian Child Protection Cases of Violence in Migrant and Non-Migrant Families.
- (2018). Justifying a child’s best interest - A comparison of court decisions in Norwegian child protection cases of violence in migrant and non-migrant families.
- (2018). International Rights and cultural practices?