Audun Gabriel Løvlie
- Phone+47 55 58 24 70+47 928 52 785
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 175007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- PhD thesis: The Fellowship of Acceptable State Interventions - knowledge, norms, and justifications in Norwegian child protection care order cases
- Master thesis on forensic psychiatry (in Norwegian): Risiko for tilregnelighet
- Feature article based on master thesis (in Norwegian): Et rettssikkerhetsproblem
Lectures and seminars with master's students on privacy and ethics in master's projects; registration in RETTE and with Sikt (2018, 2019, 2022).
Lecture on case studies, comparative methods, and data quality and data combination on the course MET102 Methods in the Social Sciences, 2020-21.
- (2023). Experts and migrants – A survey experiment on public acceptance of violence and child protection interventions. Children and Youth Services Review.
- (2022). Evidence in Norwegian child protection interventions – Analysing cases of familial violence. Child & Family Social Work. 236-247.
- (2021). Justifying interventions in Norwegian child protection - an analysis of cases of violence in migrant and non-migrant families. Nordic Journal on Law and Society. 1-41.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)