- Phone+47 55 58 60 74
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Inhibitory inputs to an inhibitory interneuron: Spontaneous postsynaptic currents and GABA<inf>A</inf> receptors of A17 amacrine cells in the rat retina. European Journal of Neuroscience. 1442-1470.
- (2019). Extrasynaptic NMDA receptors on rod pathway amacrine cells: molecular composition, activation, and signaling. Journal of Neuroscience. 627-650.
- (2018). Intensity-based volumetric registration of magnetic resonance images and whole-mount sections of the prostate. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. 24-30.
- (2017). AMPA receptors at ribbon synapses in the mammalian retina: kinetic models and molecular identity. Brain Structure and Function. 769-804.
- (2015). Disruption of a neural microcircuit in the rod pathway of the mammalian retina by diabetes mellitus. Journal of Neuroscience. 5422-5433.
- (2015). Diabetic hyperglycemia reduces Ca2+ permeability of extrasynaptic AMPA receptors. Journal of Neurophysiology. 1545-1553.
- (2019). Pharmacological characterization of synaptic and extrasynaptic GABAA receptors on retinal amacrine cells .
- (2018). Functional properties of GABAA receptors on rod amacrine (AII and A17) cells of the rat retina.
- (2015). NMDA receptors in rod pathway amacrine cells in the mammalian retina.
- (2015). Inhibitory inputs to A17 amacrine cells in the rat retina.
- (2015). Expression, activation and subunit composition of NMDA receptors on rod pathway amacrine cells.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence