- 2019. Use of microbiology tests in the era of increasing AMR rates- a multicentre hospital cohort study. Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control. 1-8.
- 2018. Infective endocarditis in Western Norway: a 20-year retrospective survey . Infectious Diseases. 757-763.
- 2018. Exploring the arthritogenicity of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis. BMC Microbiology. 1-10.
- 2017. Zoonotic necrotizing myositis caused by Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus in a farmer. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- 2017. Emergence of a Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis stG62647-lineage associated with severe clinical manifestations. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- 2017. Clinical and molecular characteristics of infective β-hemolytic streptococcal endocarditis. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 135-142.
- 2016. Temporal trends of β-haemolytic streptococcal osteoarticular infections in western Norway. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- 2016. Etiology of cellulitis and clinical prediction of streptococcal disease: A prospective study. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- 2016. En kvinne i 70-årene med rask forverring av kognitiv funksjon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1096-1098.
- 2015. New tricks from an old cow: infective endocarditis caused by Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. dysgalactiae. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 731-734.
- 2015. Increased cytotoxicity and streptolysin O activity in group G streptococcal strains causing invasive tissue infections. Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Beta-haemolytic group A, C and G streptococcal infections in Western Norway: a 15-year retrospective survey. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 171-178.
- 2014. Sequence diversity of sicG among group C and G Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis isolates associated with human infections in western Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 273-277.
- 2013. Necrotizing soft tissue infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp equisimilis of groups C and G in western Norway. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). E545-E550.
- 2011. emm gene diversity, superantigen gene profiles and presence of SlaA among clinical isolates of group A, C and G streptococci from western Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 423-433.
- 2011. Invasive group A, C and G streptococcal disease in western Norway: virulence gene profiles, clinical features and outcomes. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 358-364.
- 2010. Two unusual cases of severe soft tissue infection caused by streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1484-1487.
- 2010. Rhabdomyolysis after group C streptococcal infection. Infectious Disease Reports. 49-50.
- 2010. Clinical, microbiological and molecular characteristics of six cases of group A streptococcal meningitis in western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 665-671.
- 2008. Distribution of emm types and subtypes among noninvasive group A, C and G streptococcal isolates in western Norway. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 457-464.
- 2003. Brucellosis--a rare zoonosis. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2705-2707.
Reader opinion piece
- 2016. K.K. Reiakvam & B.R. Kittang svarer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1326-1326.
- 2018. Strukturerte tiltak mot infeksjoner i sykehjem. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 230-232.
Letter to the editor
- 2016. K.K. Reiakvam & B.R. Kittang svarer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1507-1507.
- 2016. Etiology of cellulitis and the validity of new and old methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 954-955.
- 2017. Trends of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis infections in western Norway. Insights into clinical and microbial aspects.
- 2010. Group A, C and G streptococcal infections in western Norway: virulence gene characteristics and clinical features.
- 2017. Towards a more complicated future-temporal trends in infective endocarditis in western Norway.