- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
Modeling, justification and mathematical analysis of models in oceanography are my research fields of interest. My research activity targets mainly the area of partial differential equations, my focus lies on studying dynamic properties of solutions to asymptotic nonlinear water waves models and nonlinear dispersive PDEs arising in fluid mechanics.
Keywords: • Mathematical fluid dynamics
• Asymptotic nonlinear models for water-waves equations (mathematical modeling, well-posedness, solitary waves, conservation laws..)
• Behavior of solution of nonlinear dispersive PDEs (stability analysis of peakons, traveling waves, wave breaking, conservation laws..)
- (2023). Exact traveling wave solutions of a geophysical Boussinesq system. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications.
- (2022). Symmetric waves are traveling waves of some shallow water scalar equations. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences. 1-5.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)