My main interest is with modelling of ice flow.
I am particularly interested in the processus happening at the base of glaciers and impacting the dynamics of glaciers
- (2022). Geometric controls of tidewater glacier dynamics. The Cryosphere. 581-601.
- (2020). The role of subglacial hydrology in ice streams with elevated geothermal heat flux. Journal of Glaciology. 303-312.
- (2020). Present day Jakobshavn Isbræ close to the Holocene minimum extent. Quaternary Science Reviews. 15 pages.
- (2020). Exceptionally high heat flux needed to sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream. The Cryosphere. 841-854.
- (2019). Sensitivity of the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream to Geothermal Heat. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Earth Surface. 14 pages.
- (2019). Ice Thickness and Bed Elevation of the Northern and Southern Patagonian Icefields. Geophysical Research Letters. 6626-6635.
- (2019). Exceptionally High Geothermal Heat Flux Needed to Sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream. The Cryosphere Discussions.
- (2018). Simulated retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ since the Little Ice Age controlled by geometry. The Cryosphere. 2249-2266.
- (2018). SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project. Journal of Glaciology. 1-20.
- (2020). Assessing the subglacial water impact on long-term glacier dynamics.
- (2019). What’s at the base? Subglacial hydrology and its impact on ice dynamics.
- (2017). Subglacial Hydrology Model Intercomparison Project (SHMIP).
- (2017). Results from the Subglacial Hydrology Model Intercomparison Project (SHMIP).
- (2017). Evolution of the subglacial water pressure under Russell glacier, a modelling approach.
- (2016). Modeling of subglacial water pressure on Russell glacier, toward a better understanding of the relation between meltwater availability and ice dynamics.
- (2016). Kickoff for the subGlacial Hydrology model Intercomparison Project (GHIP).
- (2021). Greenland land-terminating glaciers velocities in a warming climate.
- (2021). Greenland South-west land-terminating glaciers velocities in 2000-2020.
- (2020). Holocene minimum extent of Jakobshavn Isbræ shows an approaching tipping point.
- (2020). Geometric Controls of Fjord Glacier Dynamics.
- (2020). Assessing Greenland ice velocities with feature-tracking.
- (2019). Initiating the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream with Geothermal Heat.
- (2019). Exceptionally high Geothermal heat flux needed to sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream.
- (2018). The effect of subglacial hydrology when assessing the impact of geothermal heat flux on sliding and ice dynamics.
- (2017). Initiating an ice stream with geothermal heat.
- (2016). Reconstructing Ice1 experiments from the Marine-Ice Sheet Intercomparison Project using the Ice Sheet System Model.
- (2016). Calving rates from a fast-flowing glacier in Svalbard & Ice Dynamics of the North-East Greenland Ice Stream.
- (2021). The meltwater feedbacks on ice dynamics, influence of melt amplitude, duration and extent.
- (2021). Greenland land-terminating glaciers velocity trends during the last two decades.
- (2021). Greenland Land-terminating Glaciers Velocity Trends Estimations in the Last Decade : Impact of Satellite Image Pairs Temporal Variability.
- (2020). Impact of image pairs temporal variability on remotely sensed ice velocities.
- (2019). The meltwater lubrication feedback, impact of the melt season duration and time stepping considerations.
- (2019). RISES: Quantifying and understanding rates of ice sheet change.
- (2019). Holocene retreat of Jakobshavn isbrae – matching model results to data.
- (2019). Holocene retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ .
- (2017). Initiating an ice stream with a geothermal heat flux anomaly.
- (2016). Modelling the mechanical response of an idealized ice stream to spatial variations in geothermal heat flux.
- (2016). Modeling of subglacial water pressure on Russell glacier.
- (2016). Kickoff for an Inter-comparison of subglacial hydrological models, (GHIP).