My main interest is with modelling of ice flow.
I am particularly interested in the processus happening at the base of glaciers and impacting the dynamics of glaciers
- 2020. The role of subglacial hydrology in ice streams with elevated geothermal heat flux. Journal of Glaciology. 303-312.
- 2020. Present day Jakobshavn Isbræ close to the Holocene minimum extent. Quaternary Science Reviews. 15 pages.
- 2020. Exceptionally high heat flux needed to sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream. The Cryosphere. 841-854.
- 2019. Sensitivity of the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream to Geothermal Heat. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Earth Surface. 14 pages.
- 2019. Ice Thickness and Bed Elevation of the Northern and Southern Patagonian Icefields. Geophysical Research Letters. 6626-6635.
- 2019. Exceptionally High Geothermal Heat Flux Needed to Sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream. The Cryosphere Discussions.
- 2018. Simulated retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ since the Little Ice Age controlled by geometry. The Cryosphere. 2249-2266.
- 2018. SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project. Journal of Glaciology. 1-20.
- 2020. Assessing the subglacial water impact on long-term glacier dynamics.
- 2019. What’s at the base? Subglacial hydrology and its impact on ice dynamics.
- 2017. Subglacial Hydrology Model Intercomparison Project (SHMIP).
- 2017. Results from the Subglacial Hydrology Model Intercomparison Project (SHMIP).
- 2017. Evolution of the subglacial water pressure under Russell glacier, a modelling approach.
- 2016. Modeling of subglacial water pressure on Russell glacier, toward a better understanding of the relation between meltwater availability and ice dynamics.
- 2016. Kickoff for the subGlacial Hydrology model Intercomparison Project (GHIP).
- 2020. Holocene minimum extent of Jakobshavn Isbræ shows an approaching tipping point.
- 2020. Geometric Controls of Fjord Glacier Dynamics.
- 2019. Initiating the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream with Geothermal Heat.
- 2019. Exceptionally high Geothermal heat flux needed to sustain the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream.
- 2018. The effect of subglacial hydrology when assessing the impact of geothermal heat flux on sliding and ice dynamics.
- 2017. Initiating an ice stream with geothermal heat.
- 2016. Reconstructing Ice1 experiments from the Marine-Ice Sheet Intercomparison Project using the Ice Sheet System Model.
- 2016. Calving rates from a fast-flowing glacier in Svalbard & Ice Dynamics of the North-East Greenland Ice Stream.
- 2020. Impact of image pairs temporal variability on remotely sensed ice velocities.
- 2019. The meltwater lubrication feedback, impact of the melt season duration and time stepping considerations.
- 2019. RISES: Quantifying and understanding rates of ice sheet change.
- 2019. Holocene retreat of Jakobshavn isbrae – matching model results to data.
- 2019. Holocene retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ .
- 2017. Initiating an ice stream with a geothermal heat flux anomaly.
- 2016. Modelling the mechanical response of an idealized ice stream to spatial variations in geothermal heat flux.
- 2016. Modeling of subglacial water pressure on Russell glacier.
- 2016. Kickoff for an Inter-comparison of subglacial hydrological models, (GHIP).