- (2019). A cross-species whole genome siRNA screen in suspension-cultured Chinese hamster ovary cells identifies novel engineering targets. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2012). CUG binding protein 1 binds to a specific region within the human albumin 3 ' untranslated region. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 539-543.
- (2012). Albumin 3 ' untranslated region facilitates increased recombinant protein production from Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnology Journal. 8 pages.
- (2008). The absence of effect of gene copy number and mRNA level on the amount of mAb secretion from mammalian cells. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 701-710.
- (2007). Vectors ancoding seven oikosin signal peptides transfected into CHO cells differ greatly in mediating Gaussia luciferase and human endostatin production although mRNA levels are largely unaffected. Gene Regulation and Systems Biology. 303-312.
- (2007). The level of synthesis and secretion of Gaussia princeps luciferase in transfected CHO cells is heavily dependent on the choice of signal peptide. Journal of Biotechnology. 705-715.
- (2007). Improving mammalian cell factories: The selection of signal peptide has a major impact on recombinant protein synthesis and secretion an mammalian cells. Trends in Cell & Molecular Biology. 1-17.
- (2009). A Signal Peptide Library Approach as a Novel Tool to Improve Synthesis and Secretion of Recombinant Proteins.
- (2007). Oikosin 1 signal peptide mutants - Effects on synthesis and secretion of Gaussia luciferase in transfected CHO cells.
- (2005). Gaussia luciferase production in transfected CHO cells: Effects of signal peptides derived fram bulk-secreted proteins with or without specific amino acid substitutions.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2007). UTRech tm: Exploiting mRNA Targeting To Increase Protein Secetion From Mammalian Cells. 8 pages.