- 2018. The mucinous domain of pancreatic carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) contains core 1/core 2 O-glycans that can be modified by ABO blood group determinants. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 19476-19491.
- 2017. Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals MODY in up to 6.5% of antibody-negative diabetes cases listed in the Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry. Diabetologia. 625-635.
- 2017. Nuclear import of glucokinase in pancreatic beta-cells is mediated by a nuclear localization signal and modulated by SUMOylation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 146-157.
- 2017. Copy number variants and VNTR length polymorphisms of the carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) gene as risk factors in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology (Print). 83-88.
- 2015. Glycogenin-2 is dispensable for liver glycogen synthesis and glucagon-stimulated glucose release. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. E767-E775.
- 2015. A recombined allele of the lipase gene CEL and its pseudogene CELP confers susceptibility to chronic pancreatitis. Nature Genetics. 518-522.
- 2014. GCK-MODY diabetes as a protein misfolding disease: The mutation R275C promotes protein misfolding, self-association and cellular degradation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 55-65.
- 2014. Endocytosis of secreted carboxyl ester lipase in a syndrome of diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 29097-29111.
- 2013. SUMOylation of pancreatic glucokinase regulates its cellular stability and activity. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 5951-5962.
- 2013. SHORT syndrome with partial lipodystrophy due to impaired phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase signaling. American Journal of Human Genetics. 150-157.
- 2013. Prevalence of monogenic diabetes in the population-based Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry. Diabetologia. 1512-1519.
- 2013. Derivation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Patients with Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 5353-5356.
- 2012. GCK-MODY diabetes associated with protein misfolding, cellular self-association and degradation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. 1705-1715.
- 2011. Gα(12) binds to the N-terminal regulatory domain of p120(ctn), and downregulates p120(ctn) tyrosine phosphorylation induced by Src family kinases via a RhoA independent mechanism. Experimental Cell Research. 293-306.
- 2011. G alpha(12) binds to the N-terminal regulatory domain of p120(ctn), and downregulates p120(ctn) tyrosine phosphorylation induced by Src family kinases via a RhoA independent mechanism. Experimental Cell Research. 293-306.
- 2011. Diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction due to mutations in the carboxyl ester lipase gene-maturity onset diabetes of the young (CEL-MODY) A PROTEIN MISFOLDING DISEASE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 34593-34605.
- 2005. Proteasome involvement in the degradation of the G(q) family of G alpha subunits. The FEBS Journal. 5365-5377.
- 2002. Proteasome involvement in the degradation of Galpha 16 and Galpha q.
- 2006. Interacting partners of the Gαq and Gα12 subunits of the heterotrimeric G proteins.
- 2013. Cellular re-uptake of secreted carboxyl-ester lipase protein in CEL-MODY, a syndrome of diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction. Diabetologia. S152-S152.
- 2008. Pancreatic exocrine dysfunction in diabetes: functional characterisation of the carboxyl-ester lipase gene. Diabetologia. S123-S124.
- 2018. Functional characterization of HNF1A variants identified in Norwegian diabetes registries can be important for precision medicine in diabetes clinics.
- 2002. Mechanism of regulation of Galpha 16 and Galpha q.
- 2001. Mechanisms og regulation and degradation of Galpha16 and Galphaq.
- 2001. Mechanisms of regulation and degradation of Galpha16 and GalphaQ.
Academic literature review
- 2018. The role of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene in pancreatic disease. 12-19.