- 2019. Identification and characterization of rare Toll-like receptor 3 variants in patients with autoimmune Addison’s disease. Journal of translational autoimmunity.
- 2019. Coexistence of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and autoimmune Addison's disease. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-5.
- 2018. Oral microbiota in autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Journal of Oral Microbiology. 1-10.
- 2018. 21-hydroxylase autoantibodies are more prevalent in Turner syndrome but without an association to the autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 1-5.
- 2017. T cell receptor assessment in autoimmune disease requires access to the most adjacent immunologically active organ. Journal of Autoimmunity. 24-33.
- 2017. Impaired salivary gland activity in patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Autoimmunity. 211-222.
- 2017. Expanding the Phenotypic and Genotypic Landscape of Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type 1. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (JPEM). 3546-3556.
- 2017. Altered immune activation and IL-23 signaling in response to Candida albicans in autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-10.
- 2016. A variant in the BACH2 gene is associated with susceptibility to autoimmune addison's disease in humans. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 3865-3869.
- 2016. A longitudinal follow-up of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2975-2983.
- 2015. Revealing missing human protein isoforms based on Ab initio prediction, RNA-seq and proteomics. Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Dominant mutations in the autoimmune regulator AIRE are associated with common organ-specific autoimmune diseases. Immunity. 1185-1196.
- 2015. 8q13.1-q13.2 deletion associated with inferior cerebellar vermian hypoplasia and digital anomalies: A new syndrome? Pediatric Neurology. 230-234.e1.
- 2014. Clinical and serologic parallels to APS-I in patients with thymomas and autoantigen transcripts in their tumors. Journal of Immunology. 3880-3890.
- 2014. ARMC5 mutations are common in familial bilateral macronodular adrenal hyperplasia. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. E1784-E1792.
- 2014. A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. Clinical Immunology. 220-227.
- 2013. Anti-cytokine autoantibodies preceding onset of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I features in early childhood. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 1341-1348.
- 2012. Radioligand-binding assay reveals distinct autoantibody preferences for type I interferons in APS I and myasthenia gravis subgroups. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 230-237.
- 2011. Measuring autoantibodies against IL-17F and IL-22 in Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type I by radioligand binding assay using fusion proteins. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 327-333.
- 2010. Flow cytometry study of blood cell subtypes reflects autoimmune and inflammatory processes in autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 459-467.
- 2008. Radioimmunoassay for autoantibodies against interferon omega; its use in the diagnosis of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Clinical Immunology. 163-169.
- 2008. AIRE variations in Addison's disease and autoimmune polyendocrine syndromes (APS): partial gene deletions contribute to APS I. Genes and Immunity. 130-136.
- 2005. Ligand-dependent protein interactions of the estrogen receptors using the yeast two-hybrid system. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 420-425.
- 2005. Exploring protein-protein interactions between ligand activated transcription factors using the yeast two-hybrid system.
- 2019. Exploring and redefining Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1.
- 2012. Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I –novel diagnostic assays and immune regulation.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2019. The Natural History of APS1. 7 pages.
- 2019. Aire Mutations and Autoimmune Diseases. 24 pages.
- 2013. Dominant Inheritance in Autoimmune Endocrine Syndrome Type 1. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 306-307.
- 2012. Deviant expression of defensins in sera and saliva of patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Immunology. 211-212.
- 2010. Nucleoporin 62, a Novel Autoantigen in Patients with Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type I (APS I). Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 493-494.
- 2013. A novel cell-based assay for measuring neutralizing autoantibodies against type I interferons in patients with APS-1.
Academic literature review
- 2020. The prospects of single-cell analysis in autoimmunity. 1-15.
- 2020. New ERA of therapy for endocrine autoimmune disorders. 1-23.
- 2016. AIRE-mutations and autoimmune disease. 8-15.