My main interests:
- psychiatric comorbidities: anxiety, bipolar, major depression, personality disorder, schizophrenia spectrum disorder and substance use disorder
- register studies
- methodology: absolute versus relative measures and interaction on these scales
- 2019. Patterns of psychiatric comorbidity and genetic correlations provide new insights into differences between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder. Biological Psychiatry. 46 pages. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2019.04.021
- 2017. Gender differences in psychiatric comorbidity: a population-based study of 40 000 adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 137: 176-186. doi: 10.1111/acps.12845
- 2015. Health Care Services for Adults With ADHD: Patient Satisfaction and the Role of Psycho-Education. Journal of Attention Disorders. 23: 99-108. doi: 10.1177/1087054715587941
- 2014. Holdninger til bruk av medisiner hos voksne med ADHD målt ved hjelp av Beliefs about Medicines Questionnaire (BMQ). Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 51: 119-121.
Solberg, B.S. m.fl: Gender differences in psychiatric comorbidity: a population-based study of 40 000 adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica (2017) (sammendrag) DOI: 10.1111/acps.12845
Psychiatric comorbidities in ADHD;
by linking information from four nationwide, population-based registries: The Medical Birth Registry of Norway, established in 1967, the Norwegian Prescription Database, established in 2004, the Norwegian Patient Registry, with data from 2008, and the National Educational Database (NUDB) from Statistics Norway.
First paper studied gender differences in adults with ADHD in risk of psychiatric disorders compared with the remaining population without ADHD. See publications.