- (2021). Udvikling af elevers matematiske forståelse gennem helklassediskussion. Viden om Literacy. 26-34.
- (2018). Medrivende dialog som fransk fletning. Tangenten - Tidsskrift for matematikkundervisning. 39-47.
- (2021). The apparent discrepancy between creativity and authority: A case from mathematics education.
- (2021). The Project Forum model as a learning community for mathematics teacher educators in Denmark.
- (2021). Orchestrating both Student Authority and Accountability to the Discipline when Guiding Students Presenting a Proof.
- (2018). Classroom Dialogue as a French Braid: A Case Study from Trigonometry.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2020). Orchestrating both student authority and accountability to the discipline when guiding students presenting a proof. 6 pages.
- (2018). CLASSROOM DIALOGUE AS A FRENCH BRAID: A CASE STUDY FROM TRIGONOMETRY . 8 pages.
- (2021). The apparent discrepancy between creativity and authority: A case from mathematics education. Titel Abstract Book: NOFA8 – The 8th Nordic Conference on Subject Education. 1 pages.