- 2019. Transcriptome-proteome integration of archival human renal cell carcinoma biopsies enables identification of molecular mechanisms. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP).
- 2019. Prevalence and prognostic ability of the GOLD 2017 classification compared to the GOLD 2011 classification in a Norwegian COPD cohort. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 1639-1655.
- 2019. Measurement of renal functional response using iohexol clearance—a study of different outpatient procedures. Clinical Kidney Journal. 1-8.
- 2019. Characterization of glomerular extracellular matrix in IgA nephropathy by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli. BMC Nephrology. 1-12.
- 2018. Performance of an easy-to-use prediction model for renal patient survival: an external validation study using data from the ERA-EDTA Registry. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1786-1793.
- 2018. Low birth weight associates with glomerular area in young male IgA nephropathy patients. BMC Nephrology. 1-10.
- 2017. Outcome in biopsy-proven Lupus nephritis: Evaluation of biopsies from the Norwegian Kidney Biopsy Registry. Lupus. 881-885.
- 2017. Low calcium intake in midpregnancy is associated with hypertension development within 10 years after pregnancy: The Norwegian mother and Child cohort study. Journal of Nutrition. 1757-1763.
- 2017. Long-term outcome in 145 patients with assumed benign immunoglobulin A nephropathy. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1841-1850.
- 2017. Glomerular abundance of complement proteins characterized by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli associates with progressive disease in IgA nephropathy. Clinical Proteomics.
- 2017. Exposure to mycophenolate and fatherhood. Transplantation. e214-e217.
- 2016. Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 70-80.
- 2016. Low birth weight and risk of progression to end stage renal disease in IgA nephropathy - A retrospective registry-based cohort study. PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Familial Factors, Low Birth Weight, and Development of ESRD: A Nationwide Registry Study. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 601-608.
- 2016. End stage renal disease predicts increased risk of death in first degree relatives in the Norwegian population. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. Urinary proteomics in chronic kidney disease: diagnosis and risk of progression beyond albuminuria. Clinical Proteomics.
- 2015. Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 126-135.
- 2015. Addition of eGFR and age improves the prognostic absolute renal risk-model in 1,134 norwegian patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Nephrology. 210-219.
- 2014. Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 pages.
- 2014. Familial clustering of ESRD in the Norwegian population. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 1692-1700.
- 2013. Preeclampsia in healthy women and endothelial dysfunction 10 years later. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 569.e1-569.e10.
- 2013. Preeclampsia and prevalence of microalbuminuria 10 years later. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 1126-1134.
- 2013. Mortality in patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 883-890.
- 2013. Effect of fetal and child health on kidney development and long-term risk of hypertension and kidney disease. The Lancet. 273-283.
- 2013. Assessment of urinary betaine as a marker of diabetes mellitus in cardiovascular patients. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. Arterial damage precedes the development of interstitial damage in the nonclipped kidney of two-kidney, one-clip hypertensive rats. Journal of Hypertension. 152-159.
- 2013. Agalsidase Benefits Renal Histology in Young Patients with Fabry Disease. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 137-148.
- 2012. Safety and complications of percutaneous kidney biopsies in 715 children and 8573 adults in Norway 1988-2010. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 1591-1597.
- 2012. Long-term risk of ESRD in IgAN; validation of Japanese prognostic model in a Norwegian cohort. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1485-1491.
- 2012. Familial Factors in the Association between Preeclampsia and Later ESRD. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 1819-1826.
- 2012. Cardiovascular mortality after pre-eclampsia in one child mothers: prospective, population based cohort study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. 10 pages.
- 2011. Pre-transplant course and risk of kidney transplant failure in IgA nephropathy patients. Clinical Transplantation. E356-E365.
- 2010. Use of a Prostate Symptom Score to Identify Men at Risk of Future Kidney Failure: Insights From the HUNT II Study. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 477-485.
- 2010. Previous preeclampsia and risk for progression of biopsy-verified kidney disease to end-stage renal disease. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 3289-3296.
- 2010. Are adverse pregnancy outcomes risk factors for development of end-stage renal disease in women with diabetes? Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 3600-3607.
- 2009. Kidney function and future risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes: a population-based study from HUNT II, Norway. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 3744-3750.
- 2008. Preeclampsia and the risk of end-stage renal disease. New England Journal of Medicine. 800-809.
- 2008. Low birth weight increases risk for end-stage renal disease. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 151-157.
- 2007. Long-term risk of cancer in membranous nephropathy patients. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 396-403.
- 2006. Adverse perinatal outcome and later kidney biopsy in the mother. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 837-845.
- 2003. Clinical prognostic factors in biopsy-proven benign nephrosclerosis. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 517-523.
- 2001. Clinical prognostic factors in patients with membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis (MPG) and benign nephrosclerosis (BN). Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 128A.
- 2018. Primary Membranous Nephropathy: Glomerular RNA Sequencing from Archival Kidney Biopsies.
- 2013. Pre-eclampsia and the risk of kidney disease. The Lancet. 104-106.
- 2009. New aspects of pre-eclampsia: lessons for the nephrologist. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 2964-2967.
Reader opinion piece
- 2012. En mann i 50-årene med feber, hoste og anuri. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1621-1624.
- 2016. Low birth weight and risk of progressive kidney disease. Epidemiological and morphological studies.
- 2015. Proteomic signature of glomerular and tubular damage in hypertensive kidney disease.
- 2013. Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- 2012. VALIDATION OF FRENCH MODEL TO PREDICT ESRD AND DEATH IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 189-190.
- 2012. STANDARDIZED MORTALITY RATE IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 188-188.
- 2012. OUTCOME IN BIOPSY-PROVEN LUPUS NEPHRITIS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 182-182.
- 2019. Measurement of renal functional response using iohexol clearance.
- 2012. Urinary proteomics for diagnosis and prognosis of chronic kidney disease.
- 2008. Renal biopsies in children in Norway 1988-2005: clinical variables, complications and prognosis.
Academic literature review
- 2017. The impact of kidney development on the Life course: a consensus document for action. 3-49.
- 2008. Relationship between chronic kidney disease prevalence and end-stage renal disease risk. 286-291.