- Phone+47 55 97 46 43
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2014). No impact of early real-time PCR screening for respiratory viruses on length of stay and use of antibiotics in elderly patients hospitalized with symptoms of a respiratory tract infection in a single center in Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 359-364.
- (2013). A comparison of nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabbing for the detection of influenza virus by real-time PCR. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 381-385.
- (2011). Swabbing for respiratory viral infections in older patients: a comparison of rayon and nylon flocked swabs. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 159-165.
- (2010). Transthoracic fine-needle aspiration in the aetiological diagnosis of communityacquired pneumonia. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 909-911.
- (2004). A multiplex polymerase chain reaction assay for genus-, group- and species-specific detection of mycobacteria. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 99-104.
- (1999). Rotavirus vaccines. WHO Position Paper. WHO Weekly Epid. Record. 33-38.
- (1999). Pneumococcal Vaccines. WHO Position Paper. WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record.. 177-183.
- (1999). Pertussis Vaccines. WHO Position Paper. WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record.. 137-143.
- (1999). Pertussis Vaccines. WHO Position Paper. Wekl. Epid. Record. 177-183.
- (1999). Group A and C Meningococcal Vaccines. WHO Position Paper. WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record.. 297-304.
- (1999). Group A and C Meningococcal Vaccines. WHO Position Paper. Weekly Epid..
- (1999). European Malaria Vaccine Initiative. Parasitology Today. 47-48.
- (1997). Sleep/waking effects of a selective 5-HT 1A receptor agonist given systemically as well as perfused in the dorsal raphe nucleus in rats. Brain Research. 81-88.
- (1989). Mechanism of spontaneous loss of heat-stable toxin (STa) Production in enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 436-440.
- (1988). Comparative Study of Colony Hybridization With Synthetic Oligonucleotide Probes and Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Identification of Enterotoxigenic Escherichia Coli. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 530-534.
- (1999). North-South Cooperation in Vaccine Research and Development. Report from an International Workshop sponsored by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency and the World Health Organization held in Gothenburg, Sweden, 11-13 November, 1998. .
- (1996). Action Against AIDS: The Story of MUTAN. A joint effort in North East Tanzania 1989-1995 between Tanzania and Norway. Executive Summary. .
- (2007). Virale pneumonier hos eldre.
- (1999). North-South Cooperation in Vaccine Research and Development. [Mangler utgivernavn].
- (2009). Meningokokkvaksineforsøket 1988-91. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 192-194.
- (1996). The European Commission COST/STD-3 Initiative on European Vaccine Research. Reports of the Expert Panels.(editorial). Vaccine.
- (1996). The EC COST/STD initiative on vaccine research and development. (editorial). Vaccine.
- (2004). Molecular approaches to the diagnosis of Mycobacteria with special reference to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Mycobacterium bovis and Mycobacterium leprae.
- (2020). vaksinemotstand. . In:
- (2020). Store norske leksikon (snl.no 2020). 2020.
- (2012). Poor sleep in patients with multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology. 706-706.
- (2011). Testing For Respiratory Viruses In The Elderly,- Does It Really Matter?
- (2007). Transthoracic fine needle aspiration is a safe and well-tolerated method for etiological diagnosis of community-acquired pneumonia.
- (1999). The 5 émm sequence as an epidemiological marker in an outbreak of invasive group A streptococcal disease.
- (1999). HylP and HylP2 Genes in Group A Streptococcus: Intergenic Recombination and Allelic Specificity of HylP to Emm3 and Emm6 Sequence Types.
Academic literature review
- (2012). Vaccines and vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis. Expert Review of Vaccines. 1103-1119.