- 2021. Preoperative predictors of pathological tumour stage and prognosis may be used when selecting candidates for intensified treatment in upper tract urothelial carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 100-107.
- 2021. Higher than expected and significantly increasing incidence of upper tract urothelial carcinoma. A population based study. World Journal of Urology. 1-7.
- 2019. Tumour architecture, grade and location remain predictors of non-organ-confined upper tract urothelial carcinoma at time of radical nephroureterectomy: results from a multicenter Norwegian external validation study. World Journal of Urology. 717-723.
- 2016. Grading of urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract according to the World Health Organization/International Society of Urological Pathology classification from 2004 is a valuable tool when considering whether a patient is suitable for endoscopic treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 298-304.
- 2012. Ureterskadar og handsaming av desse. Kirurgen. 217-219.
- 2012. Pyeloplastikk på barn - erfaringer fra Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2001-2011.