- 2019. Quantification of polyphenols in seaweeds: A case study of Ulva intestinalis. Antioxidants. 1-15.
- 2019. Bumblebee death associated with Tilia x europaea L. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology. 16-23.
- 2017. Production of monomeric phenols by formic acid assisted hydrous liquefaction of lignin. Biomass & Bioenergy. 298-309.
- 2017. Non-Polar Natural Products from Bromelia laciniosa, Neoglaziovia variegata and Encholirium spectabile (Bromeliaceae). Molecules.
- 2017. Lipids of Dietzia sp. A14101. Part I: A study of the production dynamics of surface-active compounds. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. 19-30.
- 2016. Iodination of Anilines with Sodium Dichloroiodate. Organic Preparations and Procedures International (OPPI). 385-392.
- 2015. Synthesis of (E)-1,1-diethoxy-3-(3-hydroxy-3-arylfuro[2,3-b]quinoxalin-2(3H)-ylidene)propan-2-ones via acid-catalyzed, stereoselective 5-exo-dig cyclization. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. 711-718.
- 2014. Mortality and deformities in European lobster (Homarus gammarus) juveniles exposed to the anti-parasitic drug teflubenzuron. Aquatic Toxicology. 8-15.
- 2014. Arsenic-containing fatty acids and hydrocarbons in marine oils -Determination using reversed-phase HPLC-ICP-MS and HPLC-qTOF-MS. Talanta: The International Journal of Pure and Applied Analytical Chemistry. 89-96.
- 2013. Toxicological assessment of the anti-salmon lice drug diflubenzuron on Atlantic cod Gadus morhua. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. 27-43.
- 2013. Reactions of epoxides with 3,3,4,4-tetraethoxybut-1-yne acetylide: selective formation of propargylic and homopropargylic alcohols. Synthesis (Stuttgart). 2567-2570.
- 2012. Reactivity and reaction pathways in thermochemical treatment of selected lignin-like model compounds under hydrogen rich conditions. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 37-44.
- 2009. New regiospecific synthesis of tri- and tetra-substituted furans. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 3430-3443.
- 2008. Stereospecific synthesis of allylic and homoallylic alcohols from functionalized propargylic alcohols. ARKIVOC. 242-268.
- 2008. Ring opening of some 1,1,2-trihalocyclopropanes with a polar substituent attached to C-2; evidence for regioselective attack directed by hydrogen bonding. ARKIVOC. 26-41.
- 2007. Synthesis and some chemical properties of 3,3,4,4-tetraethoxybut-1-yne. Tetrahedron. 4144-4148.
- 2007. Conversion of azobenzenes into N,N'-diarylhydrazines by sodium dithionite. Synlett : Accounts and Rapid Communications in Synthetic Organic Chemistry. 1695-1698.
- 2007. Chemistry of acylals, part IV: BF3-catalyzed formation of substituted alpha,alpha '-bis(arylmethylidene)cycloalkanones from acylals and 1-cycloalkenyl trimethylsilyl ethers. Synthesis (Stuttgart). 3692-3696.
- 2018. Nytt potensielt virkestoff fra urgammel iransk medisinplante.
- 2015. Production of Phenolic Compounds by Formic Acid-Assisted Hydrous Liquefaction of Lignin.
- 2012. Thermochemical valorisation in a wood based biorefinery.
- 2011. Reaction Pathways for Lignin Model Compounds under LtL-Conditions.
- 2011. Production of phenols and fuel components from residual lignin: A state of the art report on the LtL concept.
- 2010. The Chemistry of the Lignin to Liquid (LtL) Conversion process.
- 2010. Synthesis and Reactivity of Some Unsaturated Glycosides.
- 2010. Mechanistic Studies of the Lignin to Liquid (LtL) Conversion Process.
- 2015. 1,1,2,2,7,7,8,8-octaethoxyocta-3,5-diyne. Molbank. 1-5.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2002. Ringopning av nokre 1,1,2-trihalosyklopropan, med ulike funksjonelle grupper i 2-posisjon, under basiske vilkår.
- 2009. From trihalocyclopropanes to carbohydrate analogues via functionalized alkynes.
- 2017. Non-polar natural products from the drought resistant Brazilian medicinal plants Bromelia laciniosa, Neoglaziovia variegata and Encholirium spectabile (Bromeliaceae).
- 2012. The Effect of Reaction Conditions on Composition and Quality of Bio-Oils from Lignin Solvolysis.
- 2012. The Effect of Reaction Conditions and Reaction Medium on the Output and Composition of Bio-Oils from Lignin Solvolysis.
- 2011. Comparing Hydrogen Donors for Solvolytic Lignin Hydrodeoxygenation.